• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Apogee Drive II Flow Direction?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MattMan657

Hey all,

I'm beginning to prepare for adding to my now simple but effective loop. I plan on picking up a GTX 780Ti and waterblocking it, probably a Hydrocopper when EVGA releases it. I also plan on adding another Swiftech 120mm rad to the mix.

My question is, what is the flow direction of the Swiftech Apogee Drive II? I need to know this because I want the direction of my flow to be...

Swiftech MCR-320QP top rad > Apogee Drive II on 3770k i7 > GTX 780ti Kingpin (water block TBD) > Swiftech MCR-120XP side rad > back to MCR-320QP up top.

I've decided to go with a Swiftech MCR-120XP for the new side rad, one because I like Swiftech as a company, and two because they are pretty thin. Gonna put a GT AP15 for the fan which will prolly run at around 1500rpm. Should mix very nicely with that rad which is optimized for fans above 1200rpm.

Just figured it out. Stupid me. Says "IN" on the block itself to show the inlet side. Long story short, it's the LEFT port if the block is setup with the ports at the top and you are facing your mobo.

SOLVED

Back