• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are you happy with your Video Card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Are you happy with your video card?

• I have a really old card and I hate it

Votes: 65 5.3%
  • I have a really old card and its OK

Votes: 94 7.6%
  • I have a really old card and I love it :)

Votes: 26 2.1%
  • I have a mid-range card and I hate it

Votes: 54 4.4%
  • I have a mid-range card and its OK

Votes: 291 23.6%
  • I have a mid-range card and I love it :)

Votes: 217 17.6%
  • I have a high-end card and I hate it

Votes: 18 1.5%
  • I have a high-end card and its OK

Votes: 139 11.3%
  • I have a high-end card and I love it :)

Votes: 328 26.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 9600XT and it rocks for what it is. plays all my games at frame rates well above 50 fps. They say anything faster than 30fps you cant really 'see'. I will upgrade in the future but Im very happy with the product I have. I even have dual monitor support and that is SWEET.

Z

I've had my x800pro for almost two weeks and it's been worth every penny. Amazing frames, easy to volt mod, possible bios flash to x800xt, insane OC's. Watercooled, 475/450 @ 550/570!

I have a Sapphire 9600Xt 128MB and its ok I guess, I want better but its going to cost me :p I'm just gonna save up for that x800Xt or better yet ill just wait for the R500 to come out.

I have a SiS 315 64mb 2x AGP , its as old as dirt but its ok. it does the job. i play Diablo 2 lod alot. and it plays that with no problem, but if it couldnt play that theres a problem lol

I have a Geforce 2 Gts Its a good card a bit too old in the tooth tho as i couldn't play Deus Ex 2 with it handled every other game grand tho. I am playing Hidden and Dangerous 2 with it no problems but I will have to do a seriuos upgrade soon.

128 meg rad 9000 pro here, nice card, better coz its dirt cheap now. would say its one of the better mid range radeons, even has decent dx 9 support, though as far as i know its only meant for dx8.1. definitely beats the tnts i had before :)

128meg Gf4 Ti4600 -- it plays all the latest games @ highest settings, 1024x768x32 minus PS2.0 with frames 40+ farcry, 60~ americas army, 50~ ut2oo4. The rest of my system has really given it a second breathe of life :)

~t0m

Saph 9800 Pro 128. Would have voted for "I have a high-end card and I love it", except it doesn't let me play Farcry with high everything at 1024*768 without some lag spikes. Otherwise, great card for the money!

My radeon 9800 pro kicks *** and suits me just fine oc'd to 420/360 without the vga silencer and ramsinks i just ordered a couple days ago.

ive got a REALLY old card but its working for now :). And u may be surprised to note that i will not be upgrading until 4Q 2005. yes, yes, then ill have a killer pci express card and some nice ddr2 ram.

I got an MSI GeForce FX5600 256Mb Card. Whats that? Low/Mid Range? I voted "OK". It does its job perfectly and is more than enough for the majority of games i'm playing and i can play all the latest games fine too like Far Cry but not at Highest Settings obviously...For the price i paid for it i cant complain, i got a steal...It was either this with a ton of games or a 9600SE for about £10 more and no games...

I have a mid-range card and I hate it.
I have an ATI Radeon 9200, which i got pretty cheap (yay), but i've had only problems with it. The stock heatsink is inadequate and it's thermal paste was so hard i didn't make contact with the round core. Now when i'm playing graphics intense games the screen will go grey for a few seconds and i'll then get a VPU error report.
ATM i have a 80mm fan blowing at it, but without it the card feels like it's going to burn up from the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back