• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asrock Z75 Pro 3 SATA3 drivers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adaman

Ahoy! My SATA3 ports don't work on my Asrock z75 pro 3. A couple folks said I'll need to install drivers to use them in Windows 7 (x64). Where might I find these drivers? If they are on the driver page here I don't see em.

Edit!: Well been working on this thing for a couple days now, installed every driver I could find, but still the SATA3 ports don't work, and it freezes/crashes if I try and use my sound card, and the onboard audio doesn't work. Going to RMA the board tomorrow unless I figure out some miraculous cure (which is always possible in the computer world :) ). At least I still got my old PC to use while the RMA gets handled

Last edited:
Yeah I worked on it for like two straight days but the only conclusion I can come up with is the board doesn't work properly. I had a few other issues with it as well. RMA is all setup so sending it back for a refund.

Any other Mobo recommendations for a 3570k? Not going to get the Z75 again, even though it was just the specific board I got, it was a huge hassle and I want to erase all memories of that board that I can :)

Back