• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Athlon Moblie 2600+ IQYHA:0351MPMW, THIS CHIP IS INSANE!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I already tried.....
3-4-4-11 @ 220fsb didn't make prime for more than 2 hours

edit: as though, it could be a bad ram

Last edited:
I got my IQYHA 0351MPMW from excaliber a few days back. Had the new box up for a day or so now, current status in the siggy. :)

Haven't really had a bit of trouble with it yet, either. I may pull the FSB back a bit, since I've yet to do anything with Abit's lovely stock NB cooler. Not sure how far I trust this PSU either, but since I got a DOA Thermaltake from newegg, I slapped it in there for the time being. Couldn't wait. It doesn't jump around or anything, though.

oc_byagi, DC is known to hinder FSB o/c (due to the increased stresses on NB it causes), I'd be quite happy with anything around 210-215mhz @ default timings and voltage...you need to do some tweakage, I think you've been looking in the wrong directions. Keep at it, son!
:)

My FSB is stable up to 225 MHz, but I have to drop it to 217 to get my highest cpu overclock.

F@TMAN said:
oc_byagi, DC is known to hinder FSB o/c (due to the increased stresses on NB it causes), I'd be quite happy with anything around 210-215mhz @ default timings and voltage...you need to do some tweakage, I think you've been looking in the wrong directions. Keep at it, son!
:)

thanx bro, since 217fsb may have been the "true" limitation of the fsb on my system, I'm currently priming stable for 4 hours @ 216x12 1.8v 3-3-3-11. If I get the Mushkin/Corsair/OCZ with pc3200 222 timings series, I should get a big boost even with low fsb.

PCGUY112887 said:
When I get mine, right off the bat should I just stick it at 200*12 at like 1.75v and go from there?

I say see the limit of fsb, ram, etc first
so use multiplier like 10x and see how much you can go through fsb.

This chip is freaking great. I'm loving this. So far, here's the results i've gotten.

1.575v @ 2.4GHz 200FSB = prime stable.
1.7v @ 2.5GHz 200FSB = prime stable.
1.8v @ 2.6Ghz 208FSB = prime stable.

WHAT A MONSTER!!!!

currently 1.8v @ 2.6GHz 208FSB = been priming for at least 2 hours+

EDIT: 1.8v, not 1.775v. (that's next!) :)

Last edited:
What about ratios? I always hear about people saying how they are in a 1:1 or a 5:4 or something like that, and in the reviews I have read my mobo lets me set them, so do they take care of my FBS, or em what?

Also, what about PCI and AGP mhz on the NF7-S v2.0? Like, how do I lock them where they are because I don't want them moving.

I just installed my M-XP2600+ (IQZFA0347RPMW) I got from Newegg yesterday and it's currently running @ 15X166 (2.51Ghz) 1.7volts and it's 1 degree cooler than my 2500+Barton @ [email protected]! (Same room temp)
I'm using the wire mod for my Asus A7n8X Deluxe Rev. 1.04 because it will not do anything over 200.
I'll push it harder in a few days.
Yes, these chips are insane! :)

i think you have a really good chance with subzero cooling and with that stepping. it might take some time for the cpu to adjust and burn in but keep at it. keep me posted, i wanna know how it goes :D

I have a 2600+ Mobile barton that has a stock speed of 266Mhz, not 333Mhz like most of the other ones. I have an MSI KT4VL board and 512MB of 266Mhz ram. It will not let me take it higher than the stock 2.0 gig. When I change the multiplier, the FSB is taken down and when I increase the FSB, it takes the multiplier down to 2.0 gig or below. Is it my board or ram. The cpu shouldn't be locked since it is a mobile or do they lock some of the mobile cpu's. I have also increased my core voltage to 1.625v.

Oddball said:
I have a 2600+ Mobile barton that has a stock speed of 266Mhz, not 333Mhz like most of the other ones. I have an MSI KT4VL board and 512MB of 266Mhz ram. It will not let me take it higher than the stock 2.0 gig. When I change the multiplier, the FSB is taken down and when I increase the FSB, it takes the multiplier down to 2.0 gig or below. Is it my board or ram. The cpu shouldn't be locked since it is a mobile or do they lock some of the mobile cpu's. I have also increased my core voltage to 1.625v.

You may have to do this wire mod to get access to the higher multipliers.
Did you have access to multipliers below 13X?

Chowdy said:
This chip is freaking great. I'm loving this. So far, here's the results i've gotten.

1.575v @ 2.4GHz 200FSB = prime stable.
1.7v @ 2.5GHz 200FSB = prime stable.
1.8v @ 2.6Ghz 208FSB = prime stable.

WHAT A MONSTER!!!!

currently 1.8v @ 2.6GHz 208FSB = been priming for at least 2 hours+

EDIT: 1.8v, not 1.775v. (that's next!) :)

How long did you prime it for?

Cheers

Oli

chowdy rofl with 12X multi.....go with 10,5-11....and higher FSB...completelly different story.......

Back