• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Athlon Moblie 2600+ IQYHA:0351MPMW, THIS CHIP IS INSANE!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry guys, I am too busy to do the wire mod this week. I will try it some time next week.

i got way higher scores with my 9800 pro than my 5900. you can definately beat the 5900 oc'd to 5950 with an oc'd 9800 pro

CitizenBlue said:

They have more in now. They also have the 2400+ 35w chip.

To be honest....Im gonna discourage pplz from getting the 35w 2400+s. I have one and its *ok*. I would much rather have an Iggy at this point.

To be honest Im quite ****ed that this CPU wont do 2.5ghz without atleast 1.85v:mad:....however my FSB of 257 might have something to do with it:p

Sorry to hear that Ken! Will be waiting to hear when you get a chance though buddy.

As for the 9800pro. I have no idea how it compares to the nvidia card but I know it improved my scrores sustantially over my 9700pro. Also, I belevie my memory timings were still at 2.5-3-2-8 when I got that 20k score, my cpu was also at 2650mhz when I did it. Anyway, I think you will get a jump by going to the 9800pro but is it big enough to lay down 2 hundee that is the question...

Sentential said:
however my FSB of 257 might have something to do with it:p

Heya Sen..

Thats a awsome Oc.. and that fsb has alot to do with the need for the vcore your using.. ;)

well, my system isn't even tweaked out at the moment, as I'm trying to figure out the highest/stable point with my mobile 2600+/NF7. I'm not trying to match with your score, as though it will be nice if I could, but since 9800pro is so freakin cheap, I may just go grab it, test it, and return it if the gain isn't big. I have the store called Fry's, which I hate a lot, that I can do these things.

nice scores oc_byagi. i can't seem to get over 2.5 p95 stabily with my mobile 2500. i believe its my ram. ;)

nocturnal714 said:
nice scores oc_byagi. i can't seem to get over 2.5 p95 stabily with my mobile 2500. i believe its my ram. ;)

thanx. btw, what are your specs??? I've been working on overclocking my system for over a month now (just overclocking, nothing else has been done). finally getting something out of it, burning-in at 230x11.5/3-3-3-11 at the moment. My memory @ 3-3-3-11 is barely making it up to 230, hoping burn-in will help with memories as well. But try differnet configurations, loosen timings, change volts, and see what gives you the best scores.

2500 mobile right now at 200 x 12.5 stable, nfs-7 rev 2.0 d23, 2 x 512 corsiar xms pro 3200 (crap:mad: ), thermaltake 480 watt butterfly, 120 gig hd. what else do you need to know? haven't done any mods yet. what kind of mem timings do you suggest? i am sort of an idiot when it comes to mem timings and vdimm and voltages and so forth. :p

Got my chip from Excaliber today. IQYHA 0351 MPMW. It's a "Y" chip. The batch # is 771.
I dropped the chip in and booted up at 2834 MHz, 218 x 13, with 1.95V. That failed prime so now I'm at 2821 MHz :), 217 x 13, with 2V. So far so good. It's only been priming for 20 minutes so far. We'll see.
I had a desktop Barton at 2500 MHz so my goal was 2800 MHz, just to make the upgrade worthwhile. I'm so nervous right now. I hope this flies!

pelikan said:
Got my chip from Excaliber today. IQYHA 0351 MPMW. It's a "Y" chip. The batch # is 771.
I dropped the chip in and booted up at 2834 MHz, 218 x 13, with 1.95V. That failed prime so now I'm at 2821 MHz :), 217 x 13, with 2V. So far so good. It's only been priming for 20 minutes so far. We'll see.
I had a desktop Barton at 2500 MHz so my goal was 2800 MHz, just to make the upgrade worthwhile. I'm so nervous right now. I hope this flies!

Nice.. well GL :)

oc_byagi said:

thanx. btw, what are your specs??? I've been working on overclocking my system for over a month now (just overclocking, nothing else has been done). finally getting something out of it, burning-in at 230x11.5/3-3-3-11 at the moment. My memory @ 3-3-3-11 is barely making it up to 230, hoping burn-in will help with memories as well. But try differnet configurations, loosen timings, change volts, and see what gives you the best scores.

Omg bro....why didnt you tell me that you are using Hynix. U and I are running the same RAM. Use Trats D24 and join us @ 250+

No benches yet. I've got a 9800 pro on the way that was tested to overclock really well. I'll do some 3D01 when that gets here.
I was at 20K with my old barton at 2600 MHz and my 9800 pro at 450/378.

Sentential said:

Omg bro....why didnt you tell me that you are using Hynix. U and I are running the same RAM. Use Trats D24 and join us @ 250+

Hey, where's the best place to get two 512 sticks of this Kingston ValueRAM (Hynix BT-D43)? I don't see it on Newegg. My setup is almost identical to yours, all I would need to do is swap my Corsair TwinX3200LL with this Kingston and flash my RD1 to that D24 BIOS...

these chips can do more than just 2.6 :)
see my sig :)

use trats new bios its awesome!

yeah, at 2.1 vcore.

godd luck with that thing lasting.....

1.45 to 2.1 is a huge increase and i would never run a mobile at that vcore.

just my 0.02 cents

Back