• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Athlon Moblie 2600+ IQYHA:0351MPMW, THIS CHIP IS INSANE!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got one too! This is awesome. Just put it in yesterday

IQYHA 0351MPMPW from excaliberPC. Had it booted at 2700. I was like am I really seeing this! Get this all I have for cooling is a Zalman CNPS 6000 CU. Keeps me in the mid 40's. It wasn't stable at 2700...yet. I have some CH-5 ram which I need to get 3.3v to first. But I am running comfortably and completely stable at 2505 perfectly stable and cool at 1.70 volts. Oh and I have a Maze4 and Eheim stilling in the corner :)

For whoever asked that second set of letters and numbers in the first line for me starts with a 'Y'

I have IQYHA2500MPMW "Y", and I only can get it to run [email protected] due to poor cooling. (Undervolted by NF7 though)

Most I can do at low voltage is [email protected] (1.56V true).

I could take the 2600MPMW but thought it's the same core and is capable of getting the same results ( was a common sense on early Mobile hype days).

Oh well:temper: guess I was wrong.

Those 100Mhz at low voltage do make a difference.

Im getting one those soon, i should have orderd it on Monday this week but i didnt have enough money, i hope i get enough tomarow. Cuss i want one bad.

mitro said:
well I just started Priming 200x13 @ 1.75v! Been going about half an hour. Booted into Windows at 2750 (250x11) and was usable. I tried 2800 and saw the desktop for about 5 seconds at 2.0v. :D

I now officially agree that these are insane! :)

DUDE.... that is INSANE!!!!!!!!!

Can you do us a favor? Since you have both P4 and Barton Rigs, can you benchmark and see which overclocked cpu is faster???

I like to know as well.

Runner30 said:
I have IQYHA2500MPMW "Y", and I only can get it to run [email protected] due to poor cooling. (Undervolted by NF7 though)

Most I can do at low voltage is [email protected] (1.56V true).

I could take the 2600MPMW but thought it's the same core and is capable of getting the same results ( was a common sense on early Mobile hype days).

Oh well:temper: guess I was wrong.

Those 100Mhz at low voltage do make a difference.

Maybe it's your power supply too?

gize said:
Hey Kenshiro are you really hitting 2650mhz at 1.85 volts? I tried that setting and it wouldn't even boot. Set it for 1.9 though and it did. I am having a hard time getting prime95 to run over 9mins at 221X12. Still tweaking though. May have to do that L12 mod sometime soon.

Yup, I am at the current set up now. I am very tempted to do the L12 wire mod. I may do it next week, when I receive my new Asipre X-infinity case.

Did you have the same stepping code as mine? I got mine from http://www.excaliberpc.com. What are your setup? Whats the spec of all your components.

Don't forget, you also need a very good power supply, if you draw that much voltage to your Vcore. Also, I increase the voltage of the Vdimn to 2.8V, change the timing to 2,2,3,11. I will include more information under my sig.

Hey kenshiro!

I just ran prime95 for nine hours set at 218*12= 2616mhz 1.875.
I am running your exact same stepping only I got my chip from newegg. Mobile 2600
My memory is 1GB DC OCZ EB PC3500 2.5-3-2-8 @2.7

I am going to try and raise my fsb two at a time till I max out from there but I know I am stable at the above listed settings, which I am happy with... but you know I will try and go higher lol :eek:

You mentioned my PS, that could for sure be my weak point. Its a 400watt powmax (came with the case). My 12V rail was showing 11.4 during prime95, I remember that much at least.

Anyway, I am going to keep tinkering, I may try and get my memory to tighten up even though OCZ recommends the above timing. I am going to try and get this setup running as well as I can before doing the L12 mod.

Good luck and keep me posted! :thup:

EXCELLENT............ you are only a few steps behind my overclocking. As for your power supply, check the voltages if they vary a lot when you run prime95. Powermax is not the best PS you can get, but it seems like you are doing pretty well with it. You have verg good ram, so most probably your CPU will crap out before your ram. Try tightening up the timing to 2,2,3,11, and increase the Vdimm to 2.8V. You should be able to push it to at least 220 FSB.

I am planning to do the Vmod, after I receive my new case, which will be next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Yeah Ken, I tried to run my memory at cas 2 but it doesn't seem to like it too well, I didn't fiddle with the numbers too much but right now I have it at 2.5 2-2-5. I am running at 220*12 and prime95 fails anywhere from 5-8 hours. Temps are still under 50C under full prime95 load. I am pretty happy with it but am tempted to do the L12 mod. I will be looking forward to hearing how yours goes...

I'm ordering one of these with for my birthday (few weeks). I'm going to go order the IQYHA now (i hope), since excaliberpc.com might not have it on my birthday. These things are insane.

I hope i get a good chip like you all have :p

PS: excaliberpc.com is reliable, right?

hey with that pc3500EB u have u should be able to get 250+ fsb at 2-2-2-11 cas 2 at 3.1+ volts the current higest i think is 292 2-2-2-11 cas 2 at 3.3 volts...alsp take your heat spreaders of and that can gain u a few MHz. I am also ordering a Mobile 2600 and some Mushkin Black pc3200 High perf 222 special or OCZ pc3700EB platnium.
right now with my 2400 i am at 1.6 volts at stock speeds i am soon to find out how low it will go......b4 i sell it to my freind.

pelikan said:
excaliber is a great vendor. I just ordered one of these chips too.

Thanks for the reply. I order this same chip (2600+M IQYHA:0351MPMW) from excaliber PC along with some AS5 and a DVI adapter so i can put to use this dormant LCD under my desk. Weee i'm so excited.

Wish me luck with the overclockage ;)

Chowdy said:

Thanks for the reply. I order this same chip (2600+M IQYHA:0351MPMW) from excaliber PC along with some AS5 and a DVI adapter so i can put to use this dormant LCD under my desk. Weee i'm so excited.

Wish me luck with the overclockage ;)

Good luck! May you see 2800 MHz. :)

pelikan said:

Good luck! May you see 2800 MHz. :)

Even at 2.2GHz it'd top the performance of my tbred (2.3GHz). I can't wait to overclock this sucker.

Also, not to threadjack or anything, but regarding AS5. I know it's more conductive than others, since it has silver in it, and i'm wondering if i accidentally put too much on the CPU if it were to bleed over onto the sides could it cause any shorts? Same with the GPU of my videocard. Thanks to anyone who cares to answer this Q.

Hey Duke,

I do not disagree with you about the memory I have, its just I have my NF7-S stock right now therefore at the voltage I have available this is currently the best I have found so far, I just know I tried CAS 2.0 a couple times and it wouldn't boot, I don't blame the memory, I blame the board :)

Didnt some guy make a thread about how it was the best chip a while ago? From what Ive seen with every 0351MPMW doing great, I guess he was right.

Back