• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATTN NF7 users....a new era has begun!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well Im ironically back to Trat's D24. Its just so much more stable for me. Eventho my scores are the same...its alot more responsive and stable.

Ok so umm soo the Trats Bios lowers youre scores by alot but it is more stable for you ?

I tried it and i didnt get any FSB diff, im ganna take my pc2700 sticks out cuss i doubt they can reach 220fsb and are making me have the memtest error's. Altho if youre saying it is lower youre scores by alot then im going back to the D23 subzero.

WIth 210fsb on my timmings i get the same bandwidth and sandra scores as i would with 230fsb @ youre timmings....

Here is the fsb i got with the trat bios. Using my single pc3200 stick. Its pretty good but i have to use 3-4-4-11 timmings. Itried 250fsb it booted into windows but then rebooted like a minute later, i think itsbecause i havent done the chipset voltage mod.

240.jpg

Last edited:
Still testing..... score loss is still inconclusive. Im working on it still. There may in fact be no drop. Unfortunatly 3dmark01 is too unreliable:-/

You be the judge... Personally I *WILL* use this BIOS. There is a point loss. But its minimal 200-300 points. However OCing ability <in some cases> has gone thru the roof.

Old Score ( 10 x 247 <D23 Sub-Zer0>): http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7820261 **20346

New ( 9.5 x 256 <Trat's D24>): http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7859923 **20327

New ( 10 x 250 <Trat's D24>): http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7860909 **20595

This is with the exact same settings and PC... only the BIOS have been changed. If this BIOS works <cuz it hasnt for a couple pplz> I would use it. Any performance loss will be easily made up with OCing.

How come whe ni run sandra @ 230fsb, my bandwidth is 94% on one test and only 84% on the other

I got 3440/3000, should i be like 3440/3200 or something ?

OMG... what are you talking about?>!?!??!?! i just flashed on trats d24 bios and WOW>.... same speed = FASTER than before... PLUS now i can OC higher.... WOW!
you guys gotta try this thing!!!

STOCK BIOS:

Attachments

• 200x13stock.jpg
    200x13stock.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 628
Dhrystone 138 MIPS gain...
Whetstone 82 MFLOP gain...

PLUS.... I am able to boot at 250 FSB now... SWEEEEETT!!!! love this bios!

Lmao!!! w00ty. Welcome brother to the new NF7-S 250FSB+ Club.

Glad to hear it worked well. BTW I love this BIOS too. Im gonna run more tests. But so far..... what I thought was a performance loss seems to be negligable.

Also keep in mind that this BIOS *seems* to *ONLY* work on the new NF7s. I havent seen this BIOS fully tested on a wide audience.... but so far its only worked 1/2 the time after having my freinds try it.

Some mobos like it <like urs and mine> others dont. For those who use D10 Tic-tac made a special revision with the CPC disabled.

The links for it are on Page 7 of my Thread

I can get 250fsb to boot with the Titac bios's, this Trat Bios is no diff for me...

It might not be working for me cuss i have the older revision 2.0 board. Guess im lucky i got it this thing along time ago before these sucky *** new 2.0 boards came out cuss i aparently dont need special a special bios or vmods to get what u guys are getting.

Im trying to dig my 2600mhz sandra score using the D10 regualr abit bios. I got 10,000/4100

Ur getting 9880/4100 with this bios.....

Also what fsb can u get Sen with better timmings, Like 2.5-3-3-11, cus ur using 3-4-4-11 which are stupidly high.

250.jpg

Last edited:
Also what fsb can u get Sen with better timmings, Like 2.5-3-3-11, cus ur using 3-4-4-11 which are stupidly high.

Thats all my Hynix can give me. Still......not bad for PC3200 ValueRAM eh?

you all lucky guys.......i got same mobo...

altho normal BARTON 2500+
300W PSU

tried million combinations

never can get past 204*11 !!!!!!! :(

tried VCORE 1.85V...ETC...HELP?!!!!

i have also same BIOS trat's D24 latest...

yeah me to...I installed D23 SUBZERO bios now......

at least 215*10 boots fine......

Back