• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Back

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spiritedandy

Premium Member
Hey up all been a while still see same faces which is nice . Ill try get some scores going ive fell behind . Im just navigating my way round and working out what to do . Lol as i say its been a while

ED wow long time how you have grown lol well done

wow I don't know where to start ….

I do with a format and instal the beginning lol

Last edited:
Welcome back :)
I guess you see that this section is not as active as it used to be but still a lot of guys come, share and bench various stuff.

I was not benching for hwbot for about a year. I posted some results 2 weeks ago and some things were weird as they changed some rules, screenshot requirements, and some other things.

Yay thanx lol I'm still formatting lol I have forgot lots [emoji28][emoji854]

I'm back lol [emoji38] now to set it up . I forgot how to put on USB. And instal raid drivers lol then realised settings in bios . Anyhow bits are coming back .

Last edited by a moderator:
well ive forgot more than i knew . lol its been a curve of learning again with 1 stick memory not showing . bios issues . reformate but put wrong mobo disc in that took me 30 mins yes 30 mins to find that out lol lol its like ive not done it ever . but soon i hope post some results .
not really overclocked with card i have 1080ti gaming x msi . so not seen how far i can push . did quick run just gpu overclock and cpu just at 4.8gig bit more room there i think . gpu at 2113.5MHz . think this will lower as i bring mem up . but its a start ..
ill try and put pic to this post yet another curve of i wont say learning as its somewhere in the grey matter more remembering lol

ok pic not good ill sort it out sorry

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-14 134010.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-14 134010.png
    439.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
try again

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

lol sorry ill get there can read it bit better

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

lol sorry ill get there can read it bit better

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    330.7 KB · Views: 27
Welcome back Spritedandy, always nice to see new/old faces in the ring again. Go ahead and post one in the overclocktagon that's this month's benchmark.

Back