• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bad Company 2 - Retail Release - Smiley Grenade Edition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I love the hard core servers. I couldnt stand the game until I discovered them. All of the upgrades actually matter IMO. I like the fact a realistic amount of ammo is used to kil an oponant, head shots still=dead and added body armor really helps once it is unlocked. Not to keen on the noob wookies though. This game type seems to promote the class. Myself and the fire team I play with tends to hunt them, a medic, recon, engineer and random. Works very well.

Flamethrowers baby!

My K/D ratio (something that is not important) has been lowered due to having onboard graphics, I didn't know that such thing would degrade my performance on the field.

I'm not surprised at all, needing to run at worse/choppier settings can give people who have a better pc/better reaction/better view distance an advantage.

Is more like, when there's lots of smoke in the screen it get's stupidly laggy and sometimes I've died just because of that, if I fight someone inside of smoke, I'll die 85% of the time. The rest of the time is like 15-25 FPS which is very playable. The other day (5 days ago) I made this :p

110127426-4.jpg

I am definitely willing to play! Add me "M3dley". I play on a server called ATF Frag em and Bag Em all the time. A lot of good players on the server so you are constantly being challenged.

Last edited:
I am on every week for a few hours, mostly playing the NAM DLC , add me if you haven't already...

TheShadow81

I mainly play rush, non-crapcore, any server with good ping. And that's it, then I play for like 2-3 hours. I'm addicted to this game. @_@

im having issues with the punkbuster crap now. i havent played this game in a while and it wont take much for me to not want to play it again...and this issue really makes me not want to mess with it.

how do i fix it? i know i go on their site and download but where do i save the file to? i have a ton of pb folders.

im having issues with the punkbuster crap now. i havent played this game in a while and it wont take much for me to not want to play it again...and this issue really makes me not want to mess with it.

how do i fix it? i know i go on their site and download but where do i save the file to? i have a ton of pb folders.

Steam or different install?

Can you uninstall PB and then reconnect to the game? I'm thinking it will prompt you to auto install then.

havent played in a while, but just tried and when i try to login it just says it was unable to connect?

anyone know why it wont connect?

Back