• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bad Company 2 - Retail Release - Smiley Grenade Edition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Re-Type in your password. I've had to do it everytime to get in on my new system.

i think thats what it is. idk how it saved a wrong password in there, now i cant get the correct password to save so i have to type it in every time i play now....

I think it is a different problem, like their cookies (or whatever) are messed up. I can't have it save my correct password anymore, either.

This problem meant I didn't get to play one night after a long day of work. Pissed me off a bit until I retyped over my STORED password. This seems like it would be a priority to fix, or at least replace that stupid "here's a mission for you, recruit 1mil facebook likes on our page!" with something useful for a change.

Lol, I must be a little cranky.

yeah the facebook thing is pretty stupid...if i get 1mil people to like a page i better be winning a crap ton of awesome stuff...not whatever it is that they were giving away

typing in my password every time isnt a huge issue for me, just annoying

I have to admit that it is annoying, and it took a while to get used to. EA always has something dumb going on. Like a week or two ago everybody lost their stats for a while. I guess you have to take the good with the bad

wow I just installed this game. I didn't buy it for the single player but decided to play it anyway. This is the worst single player game I have played since bargain bin atari jaguar. This game amounts to either an ok movie, a terrible rail shooter, or a squad fps where you squad stands in the open with their thumbs up their backside while the enemy wall hacks to shoot only at you through smoke and buildings.

wow I just installed this game. I didn't buy it for the single player but decided to play it anyway. This is the worst single player game I have played since bargain bin atari jaguar. This game amounts to either an ok movie, a terrible rail shooter, or a squad fps where you squad stands in the open with their thumbs up their backside while the enemy wall hacks to shoot only at you through smoke and buildings.

thats cod homeboy

/shrug I thought it was a decent single player campaign, far superior to MW2's. I did enjoy the first MW campaign though. I didn't notice any of the wall hack stuff playing through on normal/medium/whatever it was called. Fortunately friendly squad's can't die so it doesn't become impossible if they act dumb for some reason or another.

i like the multiplayer just fine. I've never played any COD. The helicopters are pretty awful but I expected that as well. DCS black shark has spoiled me helicopterwise

Wow galganabad, way to make an informative and useful post.

Anyway, I agree about the single player mode. I played it for about 20 minutes and abandoned it for multiplayer, and never looked back.

How do you like the multi?

I concur.

I'm a BF diehard fan, but I am honest and realistic too. Bad Company 2 campaign sux, I found the Crysis campaing way better. And besides, it's just sad how all my squad is shooting the enemies and they don't kill any. I felt alone. The plot is ok, the script sucks really hard. And well that's that. Modern Warfare's campaign in comparison is waaay far superior, and when I say that, I talk about script, dialogue and story not gameplay controls or graphics.

Back