• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 has gone gold!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Fighter2a said:
Very good review. I wonder if their going to release the demo before or after release.

Huh? :shrug: There is no reviews since no-one has it yet, so I'll assume you meant preview. Why on earth would they release a demo after the release off the product? And someone just said June 10th for the demo. Which is before the release.

W00t I cant wait im going to have to fix my messed up vid card and play some 1942 so i dont suck when it comes out. I hope all my fav mods port over

whitebloodcell said:
Huh? :shrug: There is no reviews since no-one has it yet, so I'll assume you meant preview. Why on earth would they release a demo after the release off the product? And someone just said June 10th for the demo. Which is before the release.

I meant preview. Releasing the demo after the release would be a better profit decision. All the people that were already going to buy it will buy it and then the demo will get more people. If they release the demo before hand some of the people that were going to buy it might change their minds.

Speciale said:
# D-Day
# Battlefield 1918

Those two look interesting.

I've always wondered why there wasnt any FPS WWI games. I think it's only fair to get a real feel for trench warfare.

And how about revolutionary wars, civil war...ehh ehh :shrug:
Why haven't there been any games where you nuke Japan? It might be because if you want to play civil war games then you can join a re-enactment. As for the revolutionary war, there aren't a lot of "epic" battles. Just a lot of retreating and sitting around in the winter. :rolleyes:

Fighter2a said:
I meant preview. Releasing the demo after the release would be a better profit decision. All the people that were already going to buy it will buy it and then the demo will get more people. If they release the demo before hand some of the people that were going to buy it might change their minds.

Or its release will advertise the product, therfore increasing sales. People can still play the demo after the game has been released. But its a moot pointk, since if what we have heard is correct, it is being released on the 10th. BEFORE the product release.

Back