• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 has gone gold!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Man I can't sleep, all I'm thinking about is that game.
What we need to do when this game comes out is make Overclockers Clan and own everyone like on GuildWars :attn:

Just a thought :D

Hmm, might have to start ocing the A64. I should be able to run it comfortably, but still find myself lowering resolutions to keep the eye candy in a lot of games.

Why can't I run everything 1600 at 8x and 16x? :(

Hmm, new tires for the car, or BF2? Which to choose... :D

JoT said:
Hmm, new tires for the car, or BF2? Which to choose... :D

You must have really cheap tires. Unless you are talking about a new pc for BF2.

Even my little 245/50/16s are MINIMUM $100 each.

why do they torture us ?!?! i am so mad, i am going to be gone the release date, i will be getting it july 4th and playing it then on, the vioce over isp is going to be so badass... squad leaders, and all the chain of command is going to be sweet if you can get a organized enough group of players together

xCRF450 said:
why do they torture us ?!?! i am so mad, i am going to be gone the release date, i will be getting it july 4th and playing it then on, the vioce over isp is going to be so badass... squad leaders, and all the chain of command is going to be sweet if you can get a organized enough group of players together

Yes Voice Over IP is going to be awsome and that's why we need to put together all OC Forum Clan or a group, it worked great with Guild Wars.
I don't know about you guys but I'm sick and tired off little kids screaming in my ear while playing, it just ruins the whole experience and takes you out of game.
Damn those little kids, damn :bang head

P.S. If you are interested PM or hit me up on AIM :D

my only quam with all the stuff from BF2, is why the hell do the bodies fly 10ft in the air when an explosion hits them? that dont seem very realistic to me

Gabbiani said:
You must have really cheap tires. Unless you are talking about a new pc for BF2.

Even my little 245/50/16s are MINIMUM $100 each.
I have to replace my tires every couple of months, because my car EATS them. Only the front ones, though :eh?: So rather than pay $100+ for each new tire that the car is going to eat, I just buy $20 used tires and replace them when the car is finished with its meal.

I'm told that it would cost a fortune to fix the reason that the tires are consumed, but this car is an '89 and has 255,000 miles on it, so it's not worth the money.

On-topic: I hope that game lives up to our expectations, it looks really sweet.

Edit: BTW, you guys can't just start a clan and slap OC's name on it; we have a seperate forum for clans that we facilitate.

shard said:
my only quam with all the stuff from BF2, is why the hell do the bodies fly 10ft in the air when an explosion hits them? that dont seem very realistic to me
as I understand it is very difficult to use ragdoll physics and have exploding models (I am involved in the making of a Team Fortress Mod for Half-Life 2 called Fortress Forever). The reasoning behind flying 10 feet up in the air is to show that you killed them and just to show the physics are "cool".

I want to try this game out so badly but my computer won't even run it because it doesn't support Geforce 4xxx or below. Bah!

I've been waiting for this game for years. I've been on #1 ladder teams for 1942 and vietnam. I'm patiently waiting for some good prices on some new hardware so I can crank this game up. If anyone see's good prices on x800pro / amd64 3000+ Venice let me know =)

RedDragonXXX said:
Yes Voice Over IP is going to be awsome and that's why we need to put together all OC Forum Clan or a group, it worked great with Guild Wars.
I don't know about you guys but I'm sick and tired off little kids screaming in my ear while playing, it just ruins the whole experience and takes you out of game.
Damn those little kids, damn :bang head

P.S. If you are interested PM or hit me up on AIM :D

Dollar short and a day late. There is already talk of a BF2 clan for OCF known as OCG. OCG is the gaming site to OCF, as of right now only the CS guys are allowed to use the OC tag.

whozyodaddy said:
That new trailer is... INSANE! I can't wait till I own everybody with my rocket dune buggy.

The best trailer IMO is the High Res Quake 4 Trailer available from MS. 1280x720 Res. Looks so good. But back on Topic, must go and play BF1942, dont want to suck when this comes out.

Back