• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 3: Official Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Epicenter? Yeah that one is fantastic.

It really sucks that DICE didn't release mod tools for the game, I would have loved to have seen some custom maps.

It's gonna be "shocker" in one hand and ACB-90 in the other so make sure your tags are nice and polished because I'm gonna be running a "get a free prostate exam while your throat is sliced open" special tonight...

Shocker.png

well, today i cant even play the game. i get many game disconnected: something went wrong or i as soon as the game start to load it just crashes. i didnt do nothing different. i just turned off my pc last night. i did the repair install twice and nothing lol. i was gonna try and do a punkbuster update but their website is down?

EDIT: apparently, im not the only one having this issue. it may be PB related since they are down. but its not affecting everyone the same....

Last edited:
I was OK last night... Seebs on the other hand, was not. He had to try multiple times to jump in some servers.

I keep forgetting I own this game (and a rather awesome gaming mouse to go with it...) and I can play it whenever I want...

Back