• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best amd cpu for 754 atx socket?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry to necro but.... HEY Z3RO

Don't leave us hanging man! You get the office remodel done? Did you ever get the 754 beast running?

I mean, pictures of the office remodel are also on topic too right? You have to show all of the work you're going through constructing a room just to contain the socket 754 beast, right? :confused:

Because obviously the only reason to go through so much effort constructing such a space is for such an awesome computer. :D

---

Also. Mr. Scott: That's... Newark awesome. Stupid awesome. You sir have put my 754 soul to rest. Thank you.
ShrimpBrime: That... also puts a tear in my eye. 1.7v Sempy represent! Who needs cache when you have raw clock!

From that era I'm guessing Zip drive.

Zip drives now that takes me back. I was so proud of my USB powered 250MB Zip Drive that I used for taking my files from the classroom back to my computer in the dorm to work on my assignments.

Now we have thumbsticks the size of a finger nail that have 10000x the storage and no moving parts to break. :D

On topic: I’m interested to hear how this adventure turns out too.

Wow! Fun board. I remember vdimm vref mod so I could pump 3.6v into a sweet set of bh5 with this board. You made my day.

Wow! Fun board. I remember vdimm vref mod so I could pump 3.6v into a sweet set of bh5 with this board. You made my day.

ah thats a memory term i havent heard in a very long time. instant smile thinking about those modules.

Back