• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Heatsink for E6400 oced

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm at 410x8 and my maximum load temp is 55C on my E6400 with scythe infinity and a VERY LOW RPM QUIET fan (700rpm). It doesn't even stay at 55C. It quickly jumps down to 52-53C.

Running two [email protected] never goes above 48C. I also idle arround 33C-37C.

manbush those are awesome temps.

is that with coretemp? or the gigabyte temp monitor program?

I am 50c full load on coretemp but with water cooling. I would have thought water would produce *much* better temps than air, but I am only 5c colder than you.

How many volts are you running through that chip? I am 1.45v at 475fsb = 3325mhz. 20 hour Orthos stable.

LOL.

Those are SpeedFan/BIOS temps.......the story is different with Core Temp. Core Temp is 12 degress plus. So 55C results to 67C.

I have no idea who to trust. I..kind of want to trust Core Temp because when Core temp said the temp was 83 C (with my stock heatsink)...the processor start throttling while the temp shown in Speed Fan was 73C.

Back