• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best ram for p4p800 865pe?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
aight.well, what im gonna do tonight is do some sisoft benchmarks to see if ive made any improvements from before.Im also going to get the new bios that came out and im going to raise the fsb to 255 and play somne battlefield for a lil while.Battlefield does put the cpu under 100% load most of the time its running.plus its fun lol.:p

ok, i got the money, I really need to know which ram is best for my mobo :( I'm thinking of just getting Geil Golden Dragon Dual Chan (2x512) PC3200 or PC3500? which one is better? i dont want to vdimm mod... any suggestions?

i love the corsair i have.Its a bit pricey but im stuck on that old saying you get what you pay for.
On a diff subject i just ordered a ati 9800 pro..w00t w00t..cant wait to see what UT2004 demo looks like on this new card

as what ive read, corsair is one of the best ram of oc'ing... but mushkin level2 are good too :)

You need Mushkin level 2 black, with the BH-5 winbond chips,which is hard to find. In my opinon you would be better off with any brand with winbond BH-5 chips than with mushkin level 1

Lian-Li PC-68, four panaflo hi speed fans on a four fan reobus fan controller and a cheap thermotake tiger 1 northbridge cooler (I would recommend the new Swiftech instead) and a Zalman 7000cu cpu heatsink 28 deg Idle 39 deg Load

My settings are 2.5-4-4-5 I would be happy to post but I never learned how! you can run 3D Mark and in the results you compare at appox 3.1 mhz and you will see me. 3D Mark 01se = 20791 my best and in 03= 6701. I would love it if someone would show me how to post screenshots and pictures.

Back