• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG 6800 Ultra OC from computerbrain

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You shouldn't have to deal with BFG yourself directly. But if it is too much trouble with computer"dead"brain, then deal with BFG. I will ask computerbrain to replace that card they sent you. Tell them that the card came from an open box. I will guess probably return item from some other guy. They should pay for shipping both ways. Good luck to you and let us know how it works out.

Im hopeing they have one new, since newegg and a ton of others do not have them in stock. Maybe computerbrain only has returned stuff thats why their in stock. BFG and computerbrain is located very near each other approx. 25 miles maybe thats why they have it in stock. Gonna be packing it up tonight and shippin it back :p

god pack it up and send it back asap, they bent you over good and inserted hard. What a joke give the woman your piece of mind when you get em on the phone personally. To think they had the balls to call you and say leave good feedback.

They have very poor business practices

CK

I wouldn't trust an exchange with this place based on the ratings. Send it back, get your money back and dispute the charges if they force the issue. Then get a GT from a reputable place for a descent price and overclock it to ultra speeds.

Called BFG today the fella told me to send it to them (BFG) not computerbrain. Sent it out today, hopefully they will send me a brand spanking new one.

Pipsquek said:
Called BFG today the fella told me to send it to them (BFG) not computerbrain. Sent it out today, hopefully they will send me a brand spanking new one.
you shouldn't have to hope for a new one, you should demand it, i'd call BFG back and make sure

You probably just have to send the card back to BFg, not the whole box. And I do believe that they will probably send you an OEM card, new not refurbish. But like bobmanfoo said, call to make sure about it.

Back