• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Boinc Stats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah it's looking pretty sweet. Too bad my stats production doesn't look as pretty LOL.

Excellent work, it looks great.

Are the names color designations the same as with classic or has there been consideration for a new credit variable for these colors based on the new system?

The colors are going to be about what they were before in terms of the nu,ber of proplr that get them. Since I olny have 3 days worth of data I had to make them lower so they would show up and I could see they are working. Right it is the level are estimated at 3500/week for fire, 10,500 for yellow, and 35,000 for red. I am going to tweak them numbers to make it a pretty distribution later. What really stinks is making levels of production colors that I don't fall in :( hehe

looking better and better each day :)

an item or 2 to put on the enhancement list:
1. i don't knwo if its possible... can u put a raw number of WuWus submitted. Its nice especially when credit is not flowing to at least see that one number incrementing

2. Make the font smaller (like setisynergy) it might make it easier to read.

3. This relates to function that u will add when u add the days to overtake. give the person the ability to enter a username and have the page "zoom" to the user with the heading right above their name -- like setiatwork - classic style

Awesome work man! :) One request for now though:

When you sort the data by something other than your position within the team, it'd be nice to have a numerical number or rank associated with your position based off the current sort. You could change the "rank" column so that #10 is always 10th for whatever sorting method you have, OR you add in a new column that does just that (so we can see that user XXX was 10th in most credits granted on a certian day [or whatever other column you want to sort by], while still seeing what position they hold within the team).

JigPu

bump for all the changes lately and so more people see it. I am still working on the changes that have been requested. Keep checking it for updates. The rank arrows are acting funny still. Hvae not felt like figuring it out yet. LOL I just started to look at the hosts file. WOW 125mb xml file....

Wow !! It really looks nice. Nice job. this page is now on the top of my stats list !!

Again great work !!

The Wizard

The validator is working but is way behind due to the outage. My RAC is about half of normal. It does seem to be doing better today. Growing pains - Go figure. :bang head

heezer7 said:
Yeah really! I keep getting 0 credit......

Big update!!!!! If you click on the username it will show the hosts of the person. Need to change it but not sure how yet :D For some reason I am missing a few people. Might have been missing from the xml extract like the user problem I had once or I messed something up. Either way, check it out. It is not the final format but a start. What do you think?

Wow dude that was fast!! I just finished uploading the files!! Now that I has an ID that is missing for sure I will look into it. Sorry I can't tell you what I happening yet. Looking into it now.

Well, I went to another stats site and they have you listed as having one. My guess is since you are new the credit you have submitted with the new computers has not yet registered yet and that why they show you with one. Mine problem is much simplier. I downloaded the hosts xml last week or so when I started all this stats stuff. You are not in the hosts file at all that I have. Did not download a new one while doing this initial page making because I didn't think about it changing much 21MB zip file that decompresses to 125MB. Just didn't mess with it. I really need to get some HW done and its getting late here. I will make a new version tomorrow as soon as I can with the newer data. Sorry. Man, you are new and going to be kicking my butt soon. (Seti name = jheizer)

Well, I used a new host file and all seems to be good now. It only lists you as having one pc running but thats what others have listed to so guess it is from the Berkeley servers from being slow still.

Back