• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Boinc Stats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, only 2 computers are up right NOW. 1 has its motherboard fried, the other is a dual 500mhz p2, and i haven't put the new dual cpu mobo in yet. :)

Just noticed one small problem with the arrows, just passed SunRedRX7 and he got the green up arrow while I got the red down arrow.
Otherwise is looking GREAT!!!

skab said:
Just noticed one small problem with the arrows, just passed SunRedRX7 and he got the green up arrow while I got the red down arrow.
Otherwise is looking GREAT!!!

Ahhh that's what is going on lol - I kept thinking "dangit i should be making ground!"

AHHH its thats whats wrong?!?!?!? I knew the arrows have been wroing but I have not looked at it to be honest. I was trying to get the hosts pages up and going before fixing the bug. More fun making something new and cool that fixing that right then. Stupid me.
Code:
If usr.rank > usr.PreviousRank Then
     Up
ElseIf usr.rank < usr.PreviousRank Then
     Down
Else
     Blank
End If

DUH! If the rank if new rank is higher then really you are have dropped.... Problem fixed. New page will be there in a minute. Thats for the bug fix! :D

Looks good. Nice and simple just what I like, and best of all looking at our OWN stats to see that I just bumped into the top 75 :D

:clap: OK new update for tonight. :clap: Up till now I have been running the updates my self when I see new data has been made available. As of now, there should always be the newest stats available to you all automatically.:drool: I have it running all the time checking every 30 minutes for new data. If you see anything weird up there don't mind it right now. Means my checking went a muck I guess. once already I messed up not thing how I was testing it and downloaded the same data a few times and made all the daily production go to 0 because there was no change. Hopefully everything will be ok since it looks to be running good now. My next task will be to create pages for users overcoming others. Still trying to decide how exactly I want it to look. It might be a few days but its on its way...

Jon

heezer7 said:
:clap: OK new update for tonight. :clap: Up till now I have been running the updates my self when I see new data has been made available. As of now, there should always be the newest stats available to you all automatically.:drool: I have it running all the time checking every 30 minutes for new data. If you see anything weird up there don't mind it right now. Means my checking went a muck I guess. once already I messed up not thing how I was testing it and downloaded the same data a few times and made all the daily production go to 0 because there was no change. Hopefully everything will be ok since it looks to be running good now. My next task will be to create pages for users overcoming others. Still trying to decide how exactly I want it to look. It might be a few days but its on its way...

Jon

Awesome. I'm sure I speak for everyone on the team when I express my gratitude for the hard work on this - it is great to finally have a real home-grown stats solution for the team!

Thanks again!

Hey, its not a problem. I am having fun doing it. I am addicted actually. I can't get my self to do anything else lately. Going to be a Looong weekend because I have to play catch up on on my classes. lol. Won't be a problem. I just checked out the page and it lookd ok so i guess the thing is running right. Good to know. Didn't want to be fixing broken things already this morning.

BUG FIX: Well a link to the host pages is cool right? Well in doing so I fubared the colors for weekly production. All is well now. Going to have to adjust the total needed for each color now that credit is rolling in! :attn:

You should. . . Work on making it more eyepleasing. :) Just as a suggestion.
If you want me to, i'll write a CSS thinggy for you.

How do you think I should change it? I was going off the classic stats pages that eveyone used and loved for so long. Do you/everyone else what it more colorful, simple, organized different... Let me know.

i would remove the starry background, and have it be solid black. I would also make the tables outlines, instead of those clunky looking default ones.

i.e.

.table1 { color: #CCCCCC;
font-family: verdana;
font-size: 10px;
background: #434343;
border-style: solid;
border-width: 1px;
border-color: #000000; }

.table2 { color: #000000;
font-family: verdana;
font-size: 10px;
background: #595959;
border-style: solid;
border-width: 1px;
border-color: #000000; }

something like that? you can change the background colors to be alternating shades of purple. or blue. or yellow. whatever you want. If you have spaces between the tables... i just don't like the look of it.

Back