• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BSOD Help?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Plazzed

I haven't had a BSOD after fixing an OC and downloading the latest SSD firmware in weeks and weeks, and I had one out of the blue today. I myself am not too versed in debugging these things, so I thought I'd ask for a bit of help on the subject.

My last BSOD issues was that there was too little vcore for the OC (juuust too little). It happened randomly, and it would even pass gaming and stress testing without any error and just happen randomly. If it's just that again, I can probably nudge up the vcore just a bit more. I'm currently running an i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz w/1.375v.

Attachments

• Crashdump.zip
    27.5 KB · Views: 20
I attached the crash report if you would like to see it.

That code correlates to this kb: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952681

Ive never seen that stop code before so I cant help much here hopefully the error code and kb can help you. Google! ;) Let me know what you find im interested! :comp:

Strange, as I do not have any of the OS's that it's specificing (using W7 Home Premium). I suppose it could be related to this "hot plug" that it seems to be referencing, I'll look more into that.

Thanks for your help.

Back