• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can I use these fans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

10XTriplet

Disabled
I just found two San Ace 120 fans.. Can I use them with the H100i in a push pull with the included fans, or will these be too much CFM for them? Or can I just use the San Ace 120's by them selves?

Just use them. They are very more powerful than than the stock fans. They are 3 pin voltage controlled so the won't be able to connect to the H00i, but yoy can connect them right to a PSU connector. Warning. They will be loud and you might have to add the proper connectors yourself.

They are great fans. Thick, HS, loud and push a lot of air.

Just use them. They are very more powerful than than the stock fans. They are 3 pin voltage controlled so the won't be able to connect to the H00i, but yoy can connect them right to a PSU connector. Warning. They will be loud and you might have to add the proper connectors yourself.

They are great fans. Thick, HS, loud and push a lot of air.

Yeah, I turn them on, both of them at the same time.. Screamers! Not sure if I would want that. Can I use a fan controller? are there fan controllers that can handle a minimum of 12 watts per channel?

I recorded what these sound like...one first, then the pair are roaring

Silly question, if I only use these two, what should it be, push from the bottom, or pull from top?

Attachments

• fans.zip
    893.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Make little diff really. Pick which setup fits and looks better. You can actually learn about the science by learning that martinsliquidlab.org is a place you should bookmark and over time spend MANY hours there learning.

Many times new folks don't have the links to learn from the pros. That is one you MUST have.

And skinneelabs.com.

Ummm don't feel comfortable opening a zip file on a public forum. So please next time UL to You Tube and just post a link, okay?

Make little diff really. Pick which setup fits and looks better. You can actually learn about the science by learning that martinsliquidlab.org is a place you should bookmark and over time spend MANY hours there learning.

Many times new folks don't have the links to learn from the pros. That is one you MUST have.

And skinneelabs.com.

Ummm don't feel comfortable opening a zip file on a public forum. So please next time UL to You Tube and just post a link, okay?

I have no reason to post a malicious file... its a wav file... and if it were, I would get banned... food for thought.

EDIT: But thanks for the other two sites...

Back