• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can we get the new Sandybridge Mobo's yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
right on doz, just trying to help ya out :thup:

From what i've read, if your bios doesnt come with the 1305 or "latest" revision for that board, you may want to play with it on whatever it comes with OR the 1204 version if it's lower than that before you go with 1305, most say 1305 all is well, but required more voltage than before, or had to start from scratch to tweak for same clocks as previous bios.

just a heads up. :salute:

Dejo got me some good links on the asus boards that are over at XS..

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=265228

and..

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=265477

I'd say the 2nd is a must read before you go fooling around with updating the bios from what I've read, there's a "proper" way to do it. :thup:

Last edited:
*whistles* man what a steep drop compared to Newegg's, someone will def be profiting lol.

Yeah, no kidding. They price to demand. I bought one, plus a GA-P67A-UD5-B3, figuring I can ebay the one I don't keep and at least recover the price I paid, if not more. We'll see if this plan backfires on me.

Your smokin some good stuff if you think you can get amazon's price for that board...You would have to sell it at newegg's price to anyone that has half a clue. So if you want that money, as you mentioned, ebay is your only hope.

Your smokin some good stuff if you think you can get amazon's price for that board...You would have to sell it at newegg's price to anyone that has half a clue. So if you want that money, as you mentioned, ebay is your only hope.

I agree w/ EarthDog, only ppl who dont know the diff would consider it.....but then those ppl are normally looking for a "cheap build"
Wish you the best of luck tho on that....just as i have tho most ppl will go to ebay trying to get the lowest pricing on items.

Is your implication that people on ebay have half a clue? I have sold some ridiculous **** for some pretty ridiculous prices on account of ebayers not knowing what they are doing.

Still, the price difference (shipped) between Amazon and Newegg is 12 dollars. I think people will be willing to pay the Amazon price, plus shipping. We shall see. Either way, it beats the hell out of paying the 20% restock fee, plus shipping back.

To be honest, I bought the Asus board before rethinking my needs, then bought the Gigabyte board, assuming that I could cancel the Asus order immediately after placing it (which I have never had a problem with before), but the seller is trying to say it is too late (despite a shipping date of tomorrow). I may not actually end up with the Asus board if all goes well.

Last edited:
My B3 Revision Asrock P67 Pro3 was in today. Just installed everything but the Sata3 ports are still buggy. When I connect 2 harddrives to them and fail an oc, basically the bios won't recognize them anymore.

Just got my P8P67 installed. So far so good! Installing SP1 right now then gonna throw down an overclock on it and test overnight :D

Looks good so far. Did a small p95 run but had to stop to get some stuff transferred HDD to HDD. No problems thus far. After Vdroop, cpu loads at 1.376v and seemed pretty stable initially @ 4.7ghz (about what I had it at before w/ the Gigabyte board, MSI was wanting 1.4+ for 4.7ghz to pass p95).

Back