• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can you D/L several WU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

R.Rabbit

is it possible to d/l several WU's so i dont have to leave my internet connection on at night? oh i'll have 1.9 gig of amd horses folding in about a month!
:D :D

R.Rabbit said:
is it possible to d/l several WU's so i dont have to leave my internet connection on at night? oh i'll have 1.9 gig of amd horses folding in about a month!

Technically NO, there is no way that I am aware of to cache work units to complete.

However, you can set up as many as 4 instances of FAH on any given machine.

Each has to have it's own folder, you must go through the config setup process, and EACH instance must have a different machine id # (1-4)...

Hope this helps

Fold long and Fold hard

Folding

Folding connects to send and receive, then disconnects.... it takes only a minute or two at most.

R.Rabbit said:

dial up and what OS? can't queue but you can setup autodial. here are the guides from the FAQ for that. the only thing is that XP has autodialing issues most of the time.

as arkaine said though, it takes only a few min to connect/send/recieve/disconnect.

FOLD ON
NAS

Back