• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cannot OC FX 8350 / M5A99FX Pro R2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Next week will get a Hyper 212 EVO from a friend to test. I want to evaluate Cheaper solution before attempting the H80 or H100.

What max voltage Multiplier should I try to test the Hyper 212? (1.4 -+ 1.5 @ 4.5)????

Will report after temps after that.

If planning the H100 will have to change case also.... :(

Last edited:
I think you mean "cheaper" rather than "chipper". A chipper is a piece of machinery used to grind up wood wasted into chips. You wouldn't want to use one on your computer.

I don't think you will find the Hyper 212 Evo will make a lot of difference but if you have it available to try you might as well have a go at it.

I think you mean "cheaper" rather than "chipper". A chipper is a piece of machinery used to grind up wood wasted into chips. You wouldn't want to use one on your computer.

I don't think you will find the Hyper 212 Evo will make a lot of difference but if you have it available to try you might as well have a go at it.

Typo errors corrected. (sorry No English native)

what about max voltage for that hyper 212

You won't know about max voltages with the Hyper 212+ until you install it. Voltage is temperature dependent. More voltage produces higher temps. If you can keep it cool you can continue to raise voltages up to almost 1.6v until other electronic considerations come into play like electron migration. Don't worry, you won't get there, not nearly, under air cooling.

Back