• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't install MIVE INF in Win 8.1 X64!! Help Plz!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Theocnoob

When I try to install the INF for my motherboard I get the error "Computer does not meet the minimum requirements to install this software". Computer in question is "Gamer" setup in my sig. I was running Win 7 on it but upgraded to 8.1

Any thoughts on a solution? I need this up and running. Please help! :chair:

I am using the correct INF file from the ASUS download site (for Win 8.1 X64)

EDIT:
Ok I thought of a solution. I just downloaded the INF file from Intel that was good for all Intel H67/P67/Z68 boards. That should be fine right? I mean, every P67 board has the same INF doesn't it?

Last edited:
Thanks Rgone but it's a little late for that hehe. The critical question here is, are all P67 INF files created equal? In other words, is the INF file I downloaded from Intel, good for all Intel P67 and H67 boards, just fine for my RIVE? Everything is working perfectly well so far.

I don't believe you can uninstall and reinstall INFs. Once you've got the file in the OS you're stuck with it, right?

Back