• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case fans...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ArBiTaL 24

There is no spoon
Just ordered a LL60 (silver) from xoxide.com (HERE).

But i want to replace the 5 standard 80mm fans and 1 standard 120mm with very high CFM ones. Noise isn't too much a concern. I've heard delta's are good but they "screech" (it this true? and how loud?).

Thanks, ArBiTaL24.

LOL No, i don't want it FOR THE sound, i said sound doesn't matter.

Differance. :D

Also, can i have CFM's please? THX

If sound doesn't matter at all, then you would typically go for the loudest fan, because that's the one that will blow the most air. The 80mm Tornado blows at 84cfm

80mm Tornados are 84.1CFM.
120MM Deltas are 130CFM, that's the highest one anyway.
TT SmartFan 2 pushes 75CFM at only 49dB big dif. compared to tornado and basically the same airflow.

OOHH nice! It doesn't screech though, does it?
Any links??
THX, ArBTaL24.

Edit: i Army_of_1 posted b4 i could drop this. So, links to those as well?

Cheezboy said:
this will give you a good idea what a delta screamer sounds like :)

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/lib/sidewindercomputers/01Delta80x38mmFFB0812EHE.m3u EDIT OOPS I FIXED THE LINK

here is a 80mm Stealth, Adda, and Tornado compared. (bad audio though on tornado just a bunch of rushing air it does seem less high pitched though)

http://www.modthebox.com/reviews/vantec/tornado/tornado.wmv

Thanx for the links. That thing is LOUD!
Are there fans that have high CFM, and maybe the sound of a lot of air rushing through, without sounding like a hairdryer on full speed? :eek::D

Cheezboy said:
ya its ONLY 59 dBA !!!!!! :)

LOL:D
Did you see what they wrote about it?
Well, you must be hardcore. OK, how about crazy? You must be if you're looking at this fan. We've had several requests for these, so here they are. 190 cubic feet of wholesome goodness. It sure "feels" like it too. The FFB1212EHE has "Server Use Only" written all over it. If you do decide to strap this jet engine in a desktop PC, be sure to apply a second sheet of Dynomat to save your ears.
lol! :p

The funny thing is, the case has 5 fans and a 120mm, so i'd have 5x that plus THIS!, because i would like to keep them all the same :p

you might just be the first person to have your pc literally take "flight" :D

you'll come in one day and see your PC hovering like a harrier jet

LOL
actually, i might get quiater ones. I put my volume up half way and put that noise on repeat- i had to turn it off after 10mins :D.

Tygur said:
If sound doesn't matter at all, then you would typically go for the loudest fan, because that's the one that will blow the most air. The 80mm Tornado blows at 84cfm

LOL i just listened to that thing on that "listning room". Sounds like a rocket taking off!! :D

Back