• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case fans...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
if you're lookin for high cfm and not so much the whine, but the whoosh sound of rushing air, pick up a comair 172mm fan, they push like up to 250cfm, and you can use a rheo, but I think you need some industrial grade one to handle the allotted power.
-Dae-

Daedelus said:
if you're lookin for high cfm and not so much the whine, but the whoosh sound of rushing air, pick up a comair 172mm fan, they push like up to 250cfm, and you can use a rheo, but I think you need some industrial grade one to handle the allotted power.
-Dae-

Yep, whoosh, not whine. That sounds great, is it online? i.e. do they have a website and link?

I'm getting a baybus with the case-Here.
Will that cope with it?

Thanks, ArBiTaL24.

I've seen them on caseetc before, but it looks like they're out of stock right now, guess you'll just have to keep your eyes open. As for the bay bus, I don't really know, and I don't want to give you false information...so maybe someone else here can help out
-Dae-

*EDIT* beware tho, get yourself a 172mm fan grill, those metal blades will do some damage to any extremeties *EDIT*

LOL i've just been dorting through my favorites and found a link to this thread- the case STILL HASN'T ARRIVED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it should next week or the week after. Jeez, i'll be glad when it just arrives, this is starting to get stupid... :rolleyes:

EDIT: i'll bump this if and when it arrives.
BTW: i decided to stick with the standard fans. The price of the system has changed by about >£400 since my last post on this thread anyway...

Xoxide is awesome, but they are in the middle of expanding so everything is a little slow.

If you pm me your order #, I'll find out the status.

I can't, i sent cash as i'm in the UK and have no CC. :(
But i'm still in e-mail contact and should recieve the case, cathodes, etc next week or the week after :) Thanks anyway

i know, but communication has been a little shaky anyway. First they hadn't sent it, then they were going to, then they were out of stock of something, then it was ready to go, and then someone else replied to my e-mail saying they were sorry for the delay, etc,etc. They say it's sent off now, but i was worried that they may be a scam company. I asked about them b4 i ordered, but no-one had seemed to have dealt with them. I only hope they didn't see that i was in the UK and sending cash, and saw me as a potential mug...:(

Back