• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case Mod Gallery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
new case ... new mobo ... new rad ...

yoyoy045.jpg

yoyoy046.jpg

yoyoy077.jpg

yoyoy078.jpg

Wow learning, that case is awesome! Working with metal like that is a pain, kudos on the perserverance, lol. Great attention to details too. I bet it's mega heavy.

Wow learning, that case is awesome! Working with metal like that is a pain, kudos on the perserverance, lol. Great attention to details too. I bet it's mega heavy.

Thanks Burningcpu, much appreciated! :beer: Was not aware how time consuming it was going to be when I started it or I doubt it would even exist. :-/ Waiting for a 9800 GX2 so I can catch up on a few games and look at some wire management. I have been told it is begging for water cooling and I purposely made room for a 360 rad inside at the bottom but I doubt I will ever go that far.

As far as heavy the piece I cut from the side panel for the window weighs 8 pounds on it's own.

Tell me how can i optimized it ... :confused:

I believe that Acid is referring to the routing. You need to make short runs from one component to the next. Order does not matter too much. Just make sure your res/T-line is before your pump inlet and the rest is gravy.

I am not sure how much you can change. Maybe moving the pump lower so it will prime easier.

Is that not aluminium tread plate? I would not have thought it would weigh THAT much.

It is aluminum and it does weigh that much. It is about 5/16" thick at the checkers. I am able to drill it and tap it for screws without going all the way through. That is how I attached fans and filters as well as the plexi to it from the backside without anything showing on the outside. For aluminum it is very dense. The weight of it caught me off guard as well.

Auto Bug

Here is my case that my mate has helped fix for my as it was an old computer tower that was damaged badly after a botched attempt by john at modding the case for me. So john has been killed and sacrificed to appease the computer gods and Chris was called in to help save the case or it was going to be scraped, at the time I was studying hard for exams so now the case is finished and there is now only one year left to go at university. :attn:

These pictures were taken in my living room I had to lighten them a bit in photo shop however the rest is as you see it. The camera has a little bit of noise however its 8 years old now and its dying slowly :( so gutted. Once I get the case 100% completed then I will make an update post with all of the parts inside it and lit up as my brother gave me two neon lights for the case a while back :)

140jl0j.jpg

15s7twj.jpg

Auto Bots :D
fuuil4.jpg

33jrfio.jpg

2ykb48o.jpg

As my first post I would like to say that i like alot of MOD's here :D
and that you can give me some feedback om my rig :D for all the pic's and spec's go to my website www.sasaa.nl

As my first post I would like to say that i like alot of MOD's here :D
and that you can give me some feedback om my rig :D for all the pic's and spec's go to my website www.sasaa.nl

[ URL="http://www.sasaa.nl/(15).jpg"][ IMG]http://www.sasaa.nl/(15)_small.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

impressive and :welcome:

Mine setup

Here is the new setup I have build for a quite some time.

Attachments

• Image069.jpg
    Image069.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 2,405
  • Image032.jpg
    Image032.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 2,433
  • Image039.jpg
    Image039.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 2,432
  • Image052.jpg
    Image052.jpg