• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CC "To Do" for the Weekend

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Out with a "pulled hamstring", eh? :D

You do have my sympathy, but it should be a lot of fun to watch, until you can join back into the racing.

And that way the Taiwanese engineers can sleep much more soundly! :clap:

Wait, the race is this weekend, the race is next weekend, or when? If it's next weekend, I will have a pair of 470s pumping PPDs.

It runs from the 15th (Tuesday) Starts at Noon, Pacific Daylight Time (gmt-7), and ends on the 25th, also at Noon, PDT.

So no racing this weekend. Racing most of next week, AND all through next weekend, until the 25th at Noon.

It runs from the 15th (Tuesday) Starts at Noon, Pacific Daylight Time (gmt-7), and ends on the 25th, also at Noon, PDT.

So no racing this weekend. Racing most of next week, AND all through next weekend, until the 25th at Noon.

:-/... :)... :p... :D... :clap:... :rofl:...

Yay! I will BE able to race!!

Now Spain's major distributor better not mess anything with the ROG board (as it seems he did with the UD5H I was going to buy)... :3

Maybe call them on Monday and expedite it/check it.

Back