• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chaintech SKT600 custom BIOS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
Are there custom BIOSes available for this board? I got it on a budget and it's running my Mobile Barton 2500+ at 1200 MHz (6x200). There is no way that I can see either in the BIOS or on the board itself to increase the multiplier.

I think I've effectively tapped out Google, so I'm turning here.

Help a brother out?

Sorry, Oni, that system's too old even for me. My trek back in time stops at 2005 (s939). ;)

We do still have a couple of Barton-era guru's around, though, maybe they'll have an answer in the next couple of days ...

Its been a good long while since i used a socket a system, but couldn't you force a multiplier through pin modding, i did a quick google search on it and came up with a link to a guide for pin modding for multiplier/voltage/fsb to get around motherboards that didnt have bios controls for them

http://www.ocinside.de/go_e.html?/html/workshop/pinmod/amd_pinmod.html

but i dont remember off hand if that worked on mobile processors or not. If you decide to try it, good luck, and let us know how it turns out :D

cool, glad you found something that works. But you forgot to mention how far it overclocks and what you are cooling it with, we need details!

Back