• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chasing onefstsnake

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dylskee

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=481941

Been folding away now for almost 2 months now and I've been climbing up the ranks and I was very close to passing onefstsnake but I've noticed he has increased his fire power and now he's pulling away!!!! :shock: I was hoping to hit my 1M point milestone tomorrow on the 22nd to honor my father in law's birthday (He passed two years ago from bone cancer) but it looks like I won't hit it until 1 to 2 days after.

On a side note looks like my friend onefstsnake might hit his 1M milestone tomorrow so I say to him, Congrats and WTF!!!! :beer::clap:

But keep in mind that I'm coming for you.........

Yeah should hit that 1 mil tomorrow AM.

I have 2 of my 3 rigs folding ATM. My old Athlon 64x2's NB is running stupid hot. Either need to swap the mobo or just do a total rebuild.

Still havent pushed this GTX285. Might try for an 1800 shader clock.

WTF Guys!

Last edited:
Mail? by the time you are gonna mail me that i7, I'll be living in northern VA again! The wife an I jumped on the first time home buyers tax credit in may of last year, so there is still another 2+ years till we move :D

They would normally be down for 5-10 min. Just enough time to take them outside and blow them out with the compressor. But I got some sample TIM to try out so might be a bit longer.

How many systems do you have folding? I don't think I can catch you until I add another i7 to the fold. Right now the stats are showing about 2.2 months before I catch up to you....... :( On a side note, I should hit my 1M mark real soon!!! :rock:

Two rigs folding atm.

Phenom gets around 1900ppd, 8800 ultra about 6500ppd, i7 around 25k ppd and the GTX 285 just under 10k ppd.

Two rigs folding atm.

Phenom gets around 1900ppd, 8800 ultra about 6500ppd, i7 around 25k ppd and the GTX 285 just under 10k ppd.

Hmmm, I'm not getting the kind of production out of my GTX 285s like you are. I just reinstalled the 191.07 drivers because the new drivers were failing WUs. My shaders are only slightly overclocked because I was having so many issues. But my production is about half of what you're getting.

Attachments

• PPD.jpg
    PPD.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 137
I haven't tried only 1 GPU but I might try it to see what happens. I'm only producing about 12,000~13,000 PPD with two GTX 285s so something is wrong. Both cards running pretty cool too, never exceeds 46C. :shrug:

I just realized my cards have been running is SLI, I just disabled SLI and restarted my computer so that should give me better production. Not sure when or how SLI was enabled but it's been running like that for a while! Do I have to rerun the configuration for the cards now? They seem to be running good but still showing some low PPD.

Yeah i know you want SLI disabled. Not sure on the config as I have no dual GPU rigs.

You should get at least 8k ppd per 285 though.

As far as temps go my 285 runs around 62*c while folding. Im on air though.

If I can get 8000+ PPD on my GTX260-216 on those 353 pointers, you should be getting close to 10,000 PPD (?) on your GTX 285.

dylskee, post up your client.cfg for the GPUs.

GPU1
Code:
[settings]
username=dylskee
team=32
passkey=
asknet=no
machineid=3
bigpackets=big
extra_parms=
local=420

[http]