• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chimp Challange 08

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rpkole

It's that time of year again, with your help we killed the MaxPC team last year, and we're looking to take another victory this year. It's going to be a little more competitive this year since two more teams are joining in (OCAU and [H]ard OCP) effectively making it a battle between the top four teams in the world!

The official challenge thread: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=555238

The folding team would greatly appreciate any help the team can give, and as always, will be more than happy to return the favor any time :beer:

Post any questions here or in the folding section :)

I turned in a few SMP WUs, but I don't have the time to watch over the buggy client all the time.

I will help out if I can but I just had a few computers die recently so I probably will not be much help.

I'm sure you guys will not need me though! :)

I will help out if I can but I just had a few computers die recently so I probably will not be much help.

I'm sure you guys will not need me though! :)

yeah we do , MaxPC is doing a great job , but we want to beat [H] we need that #2 spot in the race , #1 if we could get all borgs and ALL teamates ,

Back