• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coca cola in the wc system!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Danjul said:
oh man.. I'm not joking at all.. I'm fully serious.. and about to try it out some day.. doesn't matter what you guys think but I'm ****ing 110% serious..

well when you try it and ruin your gear post the pics on a different forum so noone thinks we encouraged you :shrug:

scott d said:
Aww come on, nobody is serious about this, right? At least, I hope everyone knows this is a joke...

well im just 110% sure :bang head ffs and i get my wc system really soon, gonna get my new computer on sunday :)

this has to be a joke...

sure man, put some coke in your system. will you take shots after your block and pump gets crapped up and dies cracking your cpu? id love to see that.

josh478 said:
this has to be a joke...

sure man, put some coke in your system. will you take shots after your block and pump gets crapped up and dies cracking your cpu? id love to see that.

yepp, well i got my rig today ;D heres some pics.. :p
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/7070/dsc006543kj.jpg
http://img482.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc006529bl.jpg

Don't look at the setup and wiring, gonna fix that later.. juts got it so :p

thermaltake soprano
atrix (spell?) 520w
amd athlon 64 x2 3800+
MSI Geforce 7800GT
zalman fatal1ty's to both
and a elitegroup nforce4

soon watercooling with coke :D

MoreGooder said:
Ok..... I'm confused. I thought this thread was a joke about using Coke as a cooling fluid. Your pics only show air cooling. Post in the wrong thread maybe?

it says soon watercooling with coke at the bottom of his post.

cooling with milk might be a idea since that mobo kinda reminds me of a box of fruit loops.

phaeton said:
You should run your RAM in dual channel mode (staggered slots)

are you sure its that way for that mobo? i have a couple abit boards that put the dimms next to one another for dc operation. looks like the first 2 slots on his mobo are purple and the second 2 are blue they usually color coordinate the dc slots is why i ask.

Back