• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

code creatures sucks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wildbilly2k

code creatures sucks because there is a minimum of 512 mb of ram and you need a geforce 4 with pixel shading

Re: Re: code creatures sucks

Bigsexy said:

Believe me: What you mentioned are the reasons why it don´t suck :D!

It´s really great! It wouldn´t be so great if it was for lower specs!
you know that benchmark is one of the ugliest i've ever seen. you guys can have it. i need to delete is asap.

well the thing is that most of us dont have 512mb of ram after we spen 6 million dollars on a geforce 4 ti

Penguin4x4 said:
GF4 Ti4200s are like 180, Radeon LE 8500s are like 150.:confused:

hmm let see for a 15$ year old that cant get a job that is still fairly expensive i have been saving money for like a month to get a ti4200 128mb cant wait only need 80 more dollars

it wont it say cant run dirext x 8 pixel shader or somethign i know that is a geforce 4 feature

It runs on my GF3 Ti200. Granted not very well, but I've been testing my machine alot and the card is at stock. I agree though that's it's ugly, same with Vulpine GLMark. 3DMark really sets a standard! I remember the first time I saw the nature scene I was like whoa. If you stood far enough away from the monitor it actually looked real!

--Illah

I am gonna give it ago and see what I can score, lets see some scores from those who can run it.

I have no clue wht it is like but from what you have written above I guess it is a bit ugly LOL

what are some other good benchies?

cisco kid

LI can not get a score cause my monitor can only do 1280x720, guess it is time for another monitor , hehe and ya know I do want one ..

cisco kid

well I have to say the water /grass scene is pretty sweet!!

I ran the test at 1024x768 using 4x Anti Aliasing, I averaged 7.2 f/s through whole test , polys 3.3 and max f/s was 12

this was with cpu at default and 8500LE at 275/275 gonna give a whirl later and see what 300/300 will do to framerate also turn AA of and redo at 275/275 then 300/300 for comparison and I will try 1280x720

can not wait till I unlock 1800

cisco kid

hope to see some others post results

Bigsexy said:
avg. fps: 13.9
max fps: 20
avg. polys: 5.2 mio.
max. polys 9.9 mio.

same settings like you, Kid!

I didn´t run this test "hardcore" - means some other progs ran during the test (IE, NAV, ICQ, MBM, ...) !!

hmm radeonle vs geforce 4 ti4200 i wonder why yours are better

Back