• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Colored fittings for custom loop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jonthomas618

Hey guys,

I tried to make sure there wasn't another thread on this topic, so if there is then my apologies.

I plan on building a custom loop for my rig and eventually build one for my wife as well when i build her a pc. My question is, can you buy fittings for the loop that are already colored other than black or what looks to be stainless. I ask because cancer has hit my family quite heavily and the colors i want the fittings to be are pink. Just didn't know if there was anyway I could buy them already colored as opposed to say getting them powder coated. Also, if ya'll could give any feedback on a led color that would make the components stand out, that would be awesome. I plan on using purple, pink, and white, as well as have a decal on the inside of the case (tempered glass panel) that says "find a cure" or something to that extent. Thanks in advance.

Awesome thanks guys. Any opinions on a led color for the inside of the case that would make the scheme look good?

im pretty sure primochill has pink rads too. i saw a bunch of different sizes at both newegg and amazon. those are sweet color options! if i remember correctly there was a dude that built a hello kitty rig with almost the same colors as yours. if i can find it i will link you up. you can also get white tubing in either soft or hard tubing.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...VULjACh2i3Q5kEAQYAiABEgK4xvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
https://www.amazon.com/PrimoChill-360mm-EximoSX-Slim-Radiator/dp/B073VYQJ1T
http://www.performance-pcs.com/rigid-hard-tubing/shopby/color--white/tube-type--petg/?

I think this is great for a great cause and sorry to hear about your family. We all know someone who is battling or battled.

Careful when using these types of colors since they are strong in contrast. You'll need a nice medium or balance. I have seen some nice pink/purple builds before with good balance.

I will say, I'd recommend using a black case for this project since the pink won't have a strong contrast in a white case for example or any other light color. With everything black, you could give the pink the attention, especially for this cause and use some blue, purple and some white spots for ambient lighting.

Here are some examples I found.

maxresdefault.jpg

DXAFs-YXkAEu2xN.jpg

While we don't recommend using colored fluids and finding pink tubing was difficult, I did find PETG from Primochill that was UV Pink so you can use UV lighting as well as RGB for the rest of the case to offset.

If it was up to me, I would go with that UV pink tubing.

Here's a great place to find a lot of that matching UV Pink color whether it be cable sleeving, soft or hard tubing to cylinder reservoir.

Black/Grey/Pink or just Black/Pink for the sleeved cables as seen here.

Pink.PNG

Some RGB lighting from Corsair or NZXT. If you're willing to fork the extra dough, I'd go with their RGB fans so you're able to tweak and change things to your liking at the end of the day and even change it up down the road.

Corsair RGB

corsair-ll120-rgb-120mm-pwm-haz-huto-ventilator-co-9050071-ww-522774.jpg

NZXT RGB

large_d0c61b929ee4530e.png

Hope this helps and ask away.

Back