• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer Wont boot up!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hot (May 25, 2001 08:20 p.m.):
I read the manual many times, but not sure if i understood everything, cuz i'm new to this kind of stuff.

More grist for the hardware mill!
Maybe i'm being too harsh, but doesn't it seem odd that here's this very helpless novice getting all revved-up about OC'ing here at the forum yet he can't seem to figure out basic Mobo installation. I see several fried CPU's in his future.

Les: Sorry u feel that way. But i thought because i cant get it to work that's y i come here for help. If i could get it to work then y would i bother wasting my time posting stupid questions?
Oni: I tried to boot my pc w/ the very minimum: a video card, keyboard, mouse (sometime without a mouse), and fans. All the fans were running. The cpu fans was plugged into the correct place (i even tried it with difference places like system fans...etc) still didnt work. I even tried my mobo w/ one of my friends cpu ==> still didnt work. I tried it w/ another videocard ==> still didnt work. May be it's the mobo. I think i'll try to exchange it with a SDRAM system instead of DDR ram because i heard somewhere in this forum saying that DDR is about out of style.
Anyways, thank you all for your help.

Back