• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Considering Phase......Strongly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
XeonStrikeForce said:
rather then trying to tell him what to do you could simply tell him or link him to the situation, other then that he can "go there" all he wants.

Green Your friend hasn't goten it in due to a rather nasty move from an ex Gf of his and PayPal that have frozen his founds (How ironic the term) doing some rather sever damage to his abilities to ship systems. He is working on rectifying it though.

That is that and more. He is doing alot better now, things have somewhat stabilized. :)

jtlee75 said:
pf- how did you come to the 3/4 hp estimate? I am trying to learn all this. Also, just seems 3/4 hp is large for a 5700BTU a/c, just a guess though. Thanks for all the info.
Yea, chilly1 is going through some stuff and that sucks. He has been hammered several times over at xs they just don't realize this same or a worse situation can happen to them. He goes out of his way to help people and they appreciate it till he can't or get hung up doing something then they hammer him. It aint right. I appreciate anyone willing to help anyone else. Especially the new guys. I am new to phase change so I understand having to ask questions that might be common knowledge to the veterans.
Thanks.

1hp = 745watts

that motor is rated at 545watts

545w/745w ~0.73hp ~7/10hp ~pretty much 3/4hp

Back