• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair finally did it.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is this like an AIO but you have to put it together?
Corsair is now selling water cooling parts for a custom loop. This is not an AIO kit or custom preman'd.

There is a configurator there and a long list of parts, not kits at the link in the first post, gents. :)

The Corsair software constantly crashed on me so I doubt I would ever go back. Love the AIO I used to use but the crashing software made me throw in the towel and just build a custom loop.

THis is a bit OT, but yes, software. Most CLCs/AIOs come with some kind of monitoring and control software.

CorsairLink has been, shall we say, inconsistent in its suitability... I heard the newer software is an improvement but I have no first hand experience with it. I never had a problem with CorsairLink, but that doesn't mean the bazillion people who did are wrong. :D

Corsair link once you find a version that works, don't update... icue don't even bother, save your profiles into your gaming mice your keyboard and just delete the program, for those who need it to customize other stuff i'm sorry for you guys :fight:

As for their custom WC parts, i think they got a bit late to the party and with high prices, since they came late they need competitive prices to get people to buy them, the only good values i see are the rads...

Last edited:
Question: Didn't another company use the moniker "Hydro" in their watercooling products? I vaguely remember something like that but I can't for the life of me remember. Was it Corsair all along?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newegg.com/amp/p/N82E16835288005

Is this what you are thinking of?

Corsair’s is clearly better because it’s Hydro X.

Looks familiar, but I can't be 100% certain. And of course Corsair has to be "better" becasue it has an "X" in it :rofl:

Too funny. Thx for the laugh Bustos ;)

*Edit*

I noticed one of the VGA blocks has a flow indicator. I dunno why as 99% of the ppl that use VGA blocks will not ever see it spinning as the card will be vertical and the window will face down. Eh whatever will make the buyer go "Coooooo, ahhhhhh, lookie the spinning wheel, it's working!" :rofl:

Another thing I noticed was there was an "X" engraved either in the Plexi top or the coldplate. Hard to tell, but you can clearly see it @ 4:40

Last edited:
Yes the Corsair iCue software is incredibly unstable and unreliable.

Shrug - I have iCue running on two machines controlling all kinds of Corsair devices. Haven't had a single issue with it...or any Corsair device for that matter. I love their AIO units, memory, cases, mice, keyboards, mouse-pads, and Mag Lev fans.

I will definitely be checking this out...

Back