• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair Hydro H100i Extreme Performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
not too mention that in kindergarten they introduce you to scissors & cardboard :)

But yeah... plexi shrouds (with predrilled led holes), soft rubber, hard rubber, etc

And if you've got an old fan that died.. just cut out the hub & arms.

I have the Corsair Vengeance C70 case with the H100i for CPU cooling. I mounted the radiator against the ceiling of the case (inside) and the fans blowing up (out) below it. It is cool all the time and quiet as a mouse.

Seems to me if you put the radiator on top of the case you're going to have to cut a big hole for the tubes to go through. Plus the hole is going to have to be big enough for the H100i pump to fit through. Unless you plan to cut out the top of the case. But you'll find that the H100i radiator is smaller than the grill area on the case top -- by about an inch all around.

Back