• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair vengance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Why didn't you mention that yesterday after I suggested you run it? And you never responded as to which OS you're running, or if you were receiving a BSOD when the system locked up. Basically I've asked you a number of questions, most of which haven't been answered. In order to install Memtest86+ to a thumb drive download the "Auto-installer for USB Key (Win 9x/2k/xp/7)", and run the installer from within the GUI...

http://www.memtest.org/

... then change the boot order in the BIOS so that the thumb drive is 1st in the list.

its not doing anything just tells me my cpu and little - << one of them flashing. dosent do nothing else.

okay done that 2 times 1st time it fully shut the pc down when it hit 26%
2nd time it fully shut pc down when it hit 26% then i loaded windows and it just locked up so ive backed down to 1333 so i could get on to tell you.

ive just got it running at 1600Mhz thats without X.M.P is that still ok? and fast enough?

Back