• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Covid lockdown .Off work .No where to go

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spiritedandy

Premium Member
Well off work 2 weeks bored cant go anywhere . So mess on with comp a clean change water . De lid cpu ordered shim so i can water cool direct on die di dye mmmmm die hot bit . And figure where fans rads go . Was not to happy where i had them and direction . But its not that good case for it to be honest . Then i promise few bench marks . :cool:

Attachments

• 2DE34B98-F98D-4B84-9637-B8227AEB46AF.jpeg
    2DE34B98-F98D-4B84-9637-B8227AEB46AF.jpeg
    882.6 KB · Views: 97
Careful with this. During the first lockdown I went this route and ended up totally rebuilding my water cooling loop and challenging myself to use every piece I'd bought over the years but never used. Somehow it ended with me buying more!

Nice to see someone else using the same organization methods for PC parts as I do lol :thup:

lol yes floor baxter :clap:ill watch out no money getting spent mr bug . Apart from shim and water lol but that had to be done

Careful with this. During the first lockdown I went this route and ended up totally rebuilding my water cooling loop and challenging myself to use every piece I'd bought over the years but never used. Somehow it ended with me buying more!

Ok i have problem im looking at new cases ill stop you were right ......

Last edited:
Your red electrical tape looked like Barney to me. I was like wtf does he have Barney in his tin.

Cant wait for things to open up so I can get some glasses :)

Back