• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU cooler question.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Frakk

This CM Hyper 612s Its dirt cheap and i would imagine fairly decent.

But it looks enormous, will it fit comfortably in my case? and on my MOBO keeping in mind the proximity of the DIMM's to the socket and that i will be betting some Vengeance RAM some time soon.

Could be the way the picture is taken, but it surely looks like a very little distance between the bottom of the fins and the mobo surface.

Corsair Vengeance comes in a Low Profile model that should work if that thing will clear any memory depending on whether the fan mounts over the ram and blows toward the rear case fan.

Well it cleared the ram in another picture on further into the linked article above. Ram without those silly tall heatspreaders.

Usually they do, its £30... i will take a punt on it, according to your linked tests the Delta Temps are only 2c higher than a H80, that's pretty good for any air cooler, never mind one at such a low cost.

Last edited:
Back