• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU-NB FID ????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you do much purchasing online, it is helpful to establish a PayPal account. Many online merchants work with PayPal. It is a trusted third party payer and puts a buffer between the merchant and your bank account/credit card account for protection. In other words, the various online merchants you may deal with never see your credit card/bank account numbers. PayPal securely stores that info and the merchant is paid by PayPal and then PayPal deducts the money from your account. This also can speed up online transactions so that you get the stuff you ordered faster because the merchant doesn't have to verify your credit card.

If you do much purchasing online, it is helpful to establish a PayPal account. Many online merchants work with PayPal. It is a trusted third party payer and puts a buffer between the merchant and your bank account/credit card account for protection. In other words, the various online merchants you may deal with never see your credit card/bank account numbers. PayPal securely stores that info and the merchant is paid by PayPal and then PayPal deducts the money from your account. This also can speed up online transactions so that you get the stuff you ordered faster because the merchant doesn't have to verify your credit card.

This info is very helpful to me, thank you :)

Oh one thing...,
my idle temperature now is about 29º to 32º of course open case
before idle about 35º - 37º

So Is It better If I just leave it open right now ? :)

Leave it open. Cooler is better, always. 29-32 is pretty good. That's what mine runs with a closed case and five case fans at 22c ambient.

Back