• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Custom 3 Loop System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm not too familiar with D5s but I believe the top portion of the pump is the intake so in your illustration, you're pumping water into the reservoir. If it was switched around it would be fine as I don't see any issue with the loop order as it won't matter since your reservoir is pumping fluid to your pump which is the most important thing and that it will reach an equilibrium, say after 30 mins of load.

Jack, you were right about the in/out on the D5 pump, I could have simply looked down at my own setup to see the mistake (it was late). Sorry I had to delete the illustration as it would have been a complete distraction from the intent and purpose of this thread to continue.

Jack, you were right about the in/out on the D5 pump, I could have simply looked down at my own setup to see the mistake (it was late). Sorry I had to delete the illustration as it would have been a complete distraction from the intent and purpose of this thread to continue.

No worries. Back to this fine project. We demand more pics! :p

well, I was going to ask why a hinged motherboard tray but you gave us a pic.
I just mounted the rads and pumps on the back of my podium and all my rigs just have a pair of quick disconnects sticking out the back, one or two minutes is all it takes to swap out the work rig for a game rig.

The reservoirs are just one reason to hinge the MB, the other is to make water block changes quicker (note the black maker on the tray) and my PWR/SATA/etc. cables will run under the MB as well.

Back