• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Day Z Mod for Arma II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im finally getting on board with this, I went traded in the old Wii system that sat for 2 months(or more) at gamestop, used the store credit to get a steam wallet card, and had the games downloading remotely via the steam android app.

...I Love steam!

Im finally getting on board with this, I went traded in the old Wii system that sat for 2 months(or more) at gamestop, used the store credit to get a steam wallet card, and had the games downloading remotely via the steam android app.

...I Love steam!

omg just played again since all the updates. my mate found a jeep!!! we have 4 tents pitched about 30 meat, 1`0 epi pens, 10+ blood bags etc etc. I currently have a high powered sniper rifle, ghillie suit, alice pack etc. we literally drove around for hours picking up so much ****! :attn::attn::attn::attn::attn:

Have anyone testet the 1.72 patch for day z yet? For me the patch introduced some quite extreme lag problems. Even with servers in close proximity to myself with a ping of less than 30ms its unplayable. How is it for you guys?

Have you seen other player walk? Sometimes they their actions just stops, or they teleport. Completely unplayable if you are playing with friends. Its impossible to keep track of where the players are when they disapear all the time....... Both me and my friends are experiencing these problems. Weird, that everyone else isn't reporting similar problems?..
Everything was fine untill the last patch. Anyway, it is a beta so i cant complain since problems like these is why its called a beta.

Yeah camps are a real crap schoot. Every time we have set up a tent it was raided within 48 hours. So now we use vehicles and try to move every night. Though my atv with a bunch of gear has been safely stashed in the same location for almost a week...so yeah, your hiding spot milage may vary.

Yeah camps are a real crap schoot. Every time we have set up a tent it was raided within 48 hours. So now we use vehicles and try to move every night. Though my atv with a bunch of gear has been safely stashed in the same location for almost a week...so yeah, your hiding spot milage may vary.

yer its just keeping the vehicles hidden while your not logged on :rain:

I just realized I own ARMA II and the Expansion. I guess jumping on a previous Steam sale paid off. I am going to try and give this a shot this weekend. Been watching a lot of the videos on YouTube and it looks like it would have it's fun moments. Especially playing in a group!

Especially playing in a group!

just make sure you can trust everybody in your group.... after 3 hours of gearing up one dude in the group killed a bunch of us with out warning "because he was bored"

i had the most stuff i have had yet in the game up till that point :mad:

just make sure you can trust everybody in your group.... after 3 hours of gearing up one dude in the group killed a bunch of us with out warning "because he was bored"

i had the most stuff i have had yet in the game up till that point :mad:

never team up with people you don't know in real life. i shoot every survivor i come across that encroaches within a 50 meter radius of me. I've been shot too many times to trust anyone random in the game. Some assy newbie took a pot shot at me with his pistol while i was scavenging for stuff in a small town ( cant remember the name) He hit me, luckily i managed to run bandage and use a bloodpack.

I have a as50... so ran into a hill in the wood overlooking the town. and the little tard was still running about. popped him for about half a mile away. little **** didnt know what hit him :p

I still haven't found a vehicle. :/ Granted I haven't been on in a week or so. I haven't even tried 1.7.2 yet. ah well.

What I really want to find is a bicycle! That looks like fun!

I still haven't found a vehicle. :/ Granted I haven't been on in a week or so. I haven't even tried 1.7.2 yet. ah well.

What I really want to find is a bicycle! That looks like fun!

i want to ring my bell and then outrun all the zombies :attn:

Steam has it Arma II CO on sale for $24 for the summer sale. Not as good as previous sales but still 20% off. There's a chance there might be a hotter daily deal on it later but who knows?

Anybody having issues finding a decent server lately?
After the last two updates, to DayZ and the Arma II beta 95248, I ended up setting up my own private server. (which I havent been able to play on now due to work)

It got really old trying to find a decent server, that was also updated and in the daytime.

Anybody having issues finding a decent server lately?
After the last two updates, to DayZ and the Arma II beta 95248, I ended up setting up my own private server. (which I havent been able to play on now due to work)

It got really old trying to find a decent server, that was also updated and in the daytime.

how did you set up a private server :S? i swear you need to ok it with the dayz people?

Back