• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Deleted my recycle bin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WrkBoot

I'm reloading my wifes computer with Vista 64bit. I went to delete a short cut and ended up deleting the hole trash can.:bang head Could someone help me find it and remake and get it back to the desktop? thanks

deleting the hole trash can

I didn't even realize you could do that.

Now that I've read this I'm going to try sending my recycle bin to the recycle bin. I suspect it will create a paradoxical black hole inside my case.

If you delete the recycle bin it goes into the recycle bin. Like a recycle bin within a recycle bin. BINCEPTION!!!

I don't even use that, when I hit delete, it asks me if I want to delete it but it don't send it anywere it just deletes it. So I make darn sure I want to delete that file(s) :rofl:

lol.jpg

lol but i used to delete mine because id have no icons on my desktop and use rocketdock for all my shortcuts

Last edited:
Back