• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

der8auer ECC goes pro!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

der8auer

Registered
Hey fellow overclockers from team Overclockers.com!

Some of you might know me already from HWBot ;)
Withing over five years of extreme overclock I have always created and successfully used my own LN2/DICE containers. Normally I just produced about 3-5 pots, kept one for myself and sold the rest.
Finally I made the step and founded "der8auer ECC" (Extreme Cooling Components) which means more products and constant availability for you :)
I want to thank everybody who supported me within the last years - especially my family, team PCGHX, HWBot and everybody else who bought my products and made this possible :D

DMBog.png

Let's start with the first product: Fusion Pot rev3!

Raptor rev2 (Full-Copper GPU Pot) will follow within few weeks :)

Fusion rev3

- 2.20 kg weight
- 170 mm height
- 70 mm diameter

fp3_1.JPG

fp3_3.JPG

fp3_4.JPG

fp3_2.JPG

fp3_5.JPG

fp3_6.JPG

fp3_7.JPG

fp3_8.JPG

fp3_9.JPG

I'm new here to your forums. If you have any questions or suggestions on my pot feel free to let me know :)

Last edited:
Welcome to OCF!
That looks like a nice pot, do you have any how much shipping to the USA will be for it?

Thank you :)

Shipping to USA is around 30€ but usually I give international customers a good discount so the shipping is not too expensive ;)

That's not too bad really, I know another pot manufacturer that charges about that much for shipping brackets :chair:

Who is this der8auer fellow? I think he needs to be banned!

:forecast:

J/K brother man, thanks for sharing your new beauty. Looking forward to the BEAST too. :D

That pot looks excellent as always! Welcome to the forums, make yourself at home :) :welcome:

Welcome to OCF! Ive seen a few of your pots floating around the scene quality work mate! One another note with as finely engineered as your pots are you should really look at some mounting HW thats a bit more refined. The thumb screws that come with koolance pots are simply fabulous! I bet you could source/engineer such a thing simply enough.

Best of luck in your new business venture, I for one will probably be looking to score a few pots once you expand your product lineup!

Who is this der8auer fellow? I think he needs to be banned!

:forecast:

J/K brother man, thanks for sharing your new beauty. Looking forward to the BEAST too. :D

Haha :D Thanks man!

That pot looks excellent as always! Welcome to the forums, make yourself at home :) :welcome:

Thank you!

Welcome to OCF! Ive seen a few of your pots floating around the scene quality work mate! One another note with as finely engineered as your pots are you should really look at some mounting HW thats a bit more refined. The thumb screws that come with koolance pots are simply fabulous! I bet you could source/engineer such a thing simply enough.

Best of luck in your new business venture, I for one will probably be looking to score a few pots once you expand your product lineup!

Thx! I kinda agree on what you say and might change the thumbscrews in future. Have to check first how this would affect the price :)

Is there any chance that you are gonna put into production some of your other pot designs if their is a demand for them? Or possibly some of the really unique niche pots you have made over time?

Ah alright :) I'll have to make new CAD files and calculate the costs. Will keep you updated!

By the way, your top retention bracket does not appear to be as thick as some others I have seen. Has this particular model of bracket been in use for some time already in your personal use or that of friends?

I presume it is fine, however I know a number of people who have had retention brackets become brittle and snap under the cold of LN2. In the past that's been an issue and its usually with white colored fairly thin brackets - they could be different material, or not as sturdy as the one you are using though.

Also, how do I buy? I'm not in the market currently, but I see prices however I think I have to go to your "impressum" page in order to contact you via email to order. If you could put a mail link on each product page, I think it would be easier for people to fill your pockets with cash. ;)

The material is white POM. In the past I always used POM just black coloured but the material is still the same. Nobody ever complained about a broken or damaged mounting bracket and I sold about 40-50 pots in the past 5 years.

I give lifetime warranty on my products so if there is any problem just contact me and I will replace it. Even tho this never happened before. :)

edit: This is the same mounting just black coloured. Also same thickness:

410874d1304525423-der8auer-beast-pot-img_0086.jpg

223070d1272992199-der8auer-projekt-fusion-pot-20.jpg

223068d1272992199-der8auer-projekt-fusion-pot-18.jpg

Back