• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

der8auer ECC goes pro!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You might consider an upgrade to something like a ZenCart, OpenCart, or OSCommerce page that way people can order without emailing you.

Yeah but if i overclock your pot am i voiding the warranty :D (took that one out of the book of Chew, verse 10 - Thou shall over clock thy lhe dewar, and beware of lash back)

You might consider an upgrade to something like a ZenCart, OpenCart, or OSCommerce page that way people can order without emailing you.

At the moment not. I have a lot of international customers and it's easier for me to calculate shipping costs and everything myself :) Plus I mostly give discounts if you order several products which doesnt work with normal shopping carts.

Yeah but if i overclock your pot am i voiding the warranty :D (took that one out of the book of Chew, verse 10 - Thou shall over clock thy lhe dewar, and beware of lash back)

Haha :D Good one!

Man, I just love looking at your pots. Is the one shown above your Beast pot [I can't remember from looking at it on XS] that has all of the surface area on the sides? It is just gorgeous.

^^^ The first picture on that group of three (with black retention bracket) is definitely of the BEAST... The sexiest pot I've seen so far! The two below it don't look to be BEASTs... smaller diameter and different retention bracket.

You're pots have always been impressive. I've never got the chance to use one, but I've always heard/read good things. Thanks for dropping by Overclockers.com and good luck to you on your new business venture!

Thanks guys!

That's correct :) The first one is the BEAST pot. Second is Fusion Pot rev1

No worries, BEAST will be back soon :D

I just updated my pot-history ;) Still missing one or two because I can't find pictures but nearly all of them are online now :)
der8auer ECC History
You might have to press ctrl + F5 to refresh the page.

Some mounted pics :)

fp3_7.JPG

fp3_8.JPG

fp3_9.JPG

Looks great! Those pictures are also much more flattering of the mounting bracket - it looks a lot heftier in those shots than it does in the previous shots. Perhaps you should get it at a different angle in the other shots, as they actually make it look a lot thinner than it actually is once the picture is taken at a good angle.

Back