• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI Ultra-D manual, and more..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trypt

Could someone let me know where I could download or find the manual for my mobo (sig), I can't seem to find it anywhere in my home, I must have misplaced it.

If not the whole manual, I'd be satisfied with the diagram of how to connect the case connectors to the mobo (PWR/RESET Switch, HDD/PWR LEDs). It says on the mobo itself right beside the pins, but I can't be sure what means what and so far, no luck with proper connecting.

While I'm at it, how do I know which cable of each connector from the case is power/positive and which cable is ground/negative for each connector? I'm assuming that black/white are always negative/grounds? And the colour is positive/power/+? I have the Antec 300, and three of the cables (HDD LED, PWR LED, PWR SWITCH) have one coloured cable and one black, and one of the cables (RESET SWITCH) has one blue and on white.

Thank you in advance!

Back