• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DragonBall Z Budaki Tenckaichi 3 for Wii unlitminated Z pionts?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OCF is NOT a tips and tricks website. ALSO, it is NOT a site to look for advice as to how to beat a game either. this place is for discussion of games.

yes, there is a difference. Each person will have their own way of how to beat a game, and not everyone here has played each game to tell you how to pull off an effective cheat code. This is a forum, with members of different taste's, and interests. Also, we here tend to frown upon cheating. ( i only frown upon online cheating. If you are playing a game in single player...cheat away. ) While others will act as if it makes you less of a gamer. But all in all, this is not the place to find cheats for games. Now, if you were asking about easter-eggs...that may be different.

www.gamefaqs.com

try there. That's the 1st place i look when trying to find FAQ's on games, Walkthroughs, and cheats. Also, the forums there can be of help to find info on specific topics. Mind you, posting at gamefaqs will almost guarantee you will get flamed, for one reason or another. So if you post there, asking a question, get your flame proof suit, as you WILL need it.

also realize, that each version of the same game may not have the same cheats, or may leave out a lot of cheats from the get-go. So just because a PS2 or PS3 or 360 version of a game has cheats, does not mean that the Wii version will ( and vice-versa ). so you may be stuck collecting Z-points the hard way.

OCF is NOT a tips and tricks website. ALSO, it is NOT a site to look for advice as to how to beat a game either. this place is for discussion of games.

yes, there is a difference. Each person will have their own way of how to beat a game, and not everyone here has played each game to tell you how to pull off an effective cheat code. This is a forum, with members of different taste's, and interests. Also, we here tend to frown upon cheating. ( i only frown upon online cheating. If you are playing a game in single player...cheat away. ) While others will act as if it makes you less of a gamer. But all in all, this is not the place to find cheats for games. Now, if you were asking about easter-eggs...that may be different.

www.gamefaqs.com

try there. That's the 1st place i look when trying to find FAQ's on games, Walkthroughs, and cheats. Also, the forums there can be of help to find info on specific topics. Mind you, posting at gamefaqs will almost guarantee you will get flamed, for one reason or another. So if you post there, asking a question, get your flame proof suit, as you WILL need it.

also realize, that each version of the same game may not have the same cheats, or may leave out a lot of cheats from the get-go. So just because a PS2 or PS3 or 360 version of a game has cheats, does not mean that the Wii version will ( and vice-versa ). so you may be stuck collecting Z-points the hard way.

Sorry, I didn't realize that asking for cheats is not allowed here and thanks for the site although does flammed=spammed? Also I do know that there are different cheats for different systems that's why I said "for Will"

Sorry, I didn't realize that asking for cheats is not allowed here and thanks for the site although does flammed=spammed? Also I do know that there are different cheats for different systems that's why I said "for Will"

oh, asking for cheats is allowed here. It just tends to not bring the results you want. due the the personalities of the people here, asking for cheats honestly gets you no where. Its like walking up to the RIAA or the MPAA and asking them how to download music and movies for free. Sure you can ask, but you probably won't get the answers you are looking for.

and on gamefaqs, pretty much people will call you dumb, start arguments at the drop of a hat, throw personal insults at you...etc..etc. It just happens there, due to a de-regulation of the forums. ( and there's a forum for each and every game. so i don't see how its really possible to regulate something so big anyways ).

I've asked questions there, and have had good honest replies, and i have also asked questions there that has resulted in a 3+ page argument. It all depends on who replies to you.

Also, that "press Z, or R twice" was a joke. It goes back to starfox, and doing barrel rolls. It has turned into a pretty large meme here on the net, so it tends to get used as a joke quite often.

oh, asking for cheats is allowed here. It just tends to not bring the results you want. due the the personalities of the people here, asking for cheats honestly gets you no where. Its like walking up to the RIAA or the MPAA and asking them how to download music and movies for free. Sure you can ask, but you probably won't get the answers you are looking for.

and on gamefaqs, pretty much people will call you dumb, start arguments at the drop of a hat, throw personal insults at you...etc..etc. It just happens there, due to a de-regulation of the forums. ( and there's a forum for each and every game. so i don't see how its really possible to regulate something so big anyways ).

I've asked questions there, and have had good honest replies, and i have also asked questions there that has resulted in a 3+ page argument. It all depends on who replies to you.

Also, that "press Z, or R twice" was a joke. It goes back to starfox, and doing barrel rolls. It has turned into a pretty large meme here on the net, so it tends to get used as a joke quite often.

Thank you so much.

Actually I'm not going to bother signing up there with what you've told me about that place but thanks anyway.

science,
Ive seen many discussions on games (HERE) where people throw around game tips and tricks so dont let that stop you from posting. Zex is right that there are some people that hate cheaters and will give you crap, but imho it doesnt ruin my day and make me want to burn down the office if I hear you cheated on DBZ....

Last edited:
science,
Ive seen many discussions on games (HERE) where people throw around game tips and tricks so dont let that stop you from posting. Zex is right that there are some people that hate cheaters and will give you crap, but imho it doesnt ruin my day and make me want to burn down the office if I hear you cheated on DBZ....

It's ok I'll live.

You mean the office you work at? lol

Back